When Genesis 3 male?

taiuritaiuri Posts: 553

When will be available Genesis 3 male models? It's long time since Genesis 3 females appeared

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

It's a long time?  (in DAZ terms, anything less than 3 months is 'short')

It's only been a few of weeks...and traditionally the separation between the male and female releases is about 4 to six months.  He'll probably be out during the large autumn sale (that's his usual time).  If not then, most likely by Christmas.

• twallingtwalling Posts: 241

I'm personally wondering when more characters for Genesis 3 female will arrive.  It HAS been a few weeks, and still we have, what?  4 characters so far?

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,569
    twalling said:

I'm personally wondering when more characters for Genesis 3 female will arrive.  It HAS been a few weeks, and still we have, what?  4 characters so far?

Agreed. I have no interest in new male figures and it seems like the GF3 addons are coming out at a very slow pace. Still waiting for some earth shattering addons to make me buy in more though.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

I hope gen 3 male will be released sooner than fall. Gen 2 male was disappointing and I would like a male character as detailed in the right way as v7.

i suspect we aren't seeing more v7 stuff because a new base will be coming out next week and content will be geared for her. That seems to be the pattern... Release a new base every month or so.

I'm not so far that impressed. With v7. But we'll see.

• swordkensiaswordkensia Posts: 348

Agreed Female  Genesis 3, addon Morphs and Character releases have been surpisingly slow.., Genesis 2 is still getting strong support in the Market place... I wonder if the P.A's are now strecthed too thin.!!!

S.K.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146

Give me man, woman boring............. cheeky

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504

At the moment,I'm just glad the Genesis 2 wardrobe seems to work well on our new arrival. There are scant few outfits for Genesis 3 at the moment (though I'm certain more are currently being worked on), and it would be nice to expand her selection.

I picked up both G2F and G3F versions of Skyler so I could take full advantage of my existing G2F content for her, as well as future-proof myself for content added in the future for G3F. But Vicky 7 doesn't really have that option, so it'll be nice to bridge that gap a bit better. Oddly though, while Skyler comes with some nice Iray materials herself, her outfits don't and tend to come out very plasticky in render.

At any rate, I recall G2F had a bit of a warm-up period too, so I'm confident we'll see a lot more stuff for G3F very soon. I'm looking forward to seeing G3M and the inevitable Michael 7 release next year. I do hope we get some nice casual outfits though. Vikings, Barbarians and Superheroes are all great and certainly have their place, but it does look a bit odd to see Conan running through downtown...

• RAMWolff said:

Come Ram you know that's out of order, Lol

Them's fighten words, Lucky you, you don't have to mess with them. devil

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited July 2015

The next time we'll see a huge ambush of characters will probably be for this month's Iconic Character.

Either way, I really do hope that G3M will come out much quicker than G2M did. I'm not touching G3 until that happens, as some PA's like Dimension3D and Slosh confirmed that products like GenX3 and Legacy Shapes/Clones won't come around until then.

Post edited by RCDeschene on
  • Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504

Poor Zev0 will be innundated with more requests for a Growing Up pack for Genesis 3 now. Not to mention squish morphs, body shapes, tongue morphs, dental morphs, vascularity morphs, aging details, fit control, breast control.......

• taiuritaiuri Posts: 553

I hope G3M will be realased sooner than some people here expected, I'm more into males characters. I hope the new males characters are spectacular! 

• HeraHera Posts: 1,952

Taking in mind the DAZ method I imagine Genesis male will arrive around october next year. And then we'll start getting 1 male outfit for every 30 female outfit again insted of 1 male outfit for every 120 female outfits.

Actually it's probably October of this year...Michael 4 was the only one with longer than a year from Victoria 4's release.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    RAMWolff said:

Come Ram you know that's out of order, Lol

Them's fighten words, Lucky you, you don't have to mess with them. devil

I can't even say DAM Str8 because it would be inappropriate to my nature! lmao cheeky

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045

Poor Zev0 will be innundated with more requests for a Growing Up pack for Genesis 3 now. Not to mention squish morphs, body shapes, tongue morphs, dental morphs, vascularity morphs, aging details, fit control, breast control......

LOL you have no idea. Already started on ShapeShift G3 and started drafting Growing up G3. So much work, so little time:(

Zev0 said:

Poor Zev0 will be innundated with more requests for a Growing Up pack for Genesis 3 now. Not to mention squish morphs, body shapes, tongue morphs, dental morphs, vascularity morphs, aging details, fit control, breast control......

LOL you have no idea. Already started on ShapeShift G3 and started drafting Growing up G3. So much work, so little time:(

So, I guess that means no vacation for you?

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited July 2015

Lol what is a vacation? I heard of this mystical event that some people participate in:(

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,705
    Zev0 said:

Lol what is a vacation? I heard of this mystical event that some people participate in:(

Not sure but I hear it can be expensive.