The Where Are My Green Bars Thread

CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

Seriously.  I was saving mine up and now they're all gone.  :(   

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,705

The forums changed on me?  I do not know how to go find myself in the forums now.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,395
    edited July 2015

Yes the new forum is live and there is no more green boxes

Post edited by frank0314 on

I ate dinner but still am hungry.  I am not sure I want to eat anything actually I do not want to make anything to eat, but no clue.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,839

I have been both abreiviated and my post count pruned, meh

and does not let me sign in or browse on my old android so seems addiction is cured, this is rehab.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited July 2015
    frank0314 said:

Yes the new forum is live and there is no more green boxes

NUUUUUU!!! Damn it! I was seriously hoping I could have made it to Addict... -_-

Post edited by RCDeschene on

Hold on a second! Did my post count decrease!? I was over 2000 posts! D:

edited July 2015

███ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██  ok here you go

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited July 2015

What are the extra four boxes for? New ranks for you post-Addict acheivers? :P

Post edited by RCDeschene on
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,346
    edited July 2015

Is there a way to search the forum posts? 

Post edited by FirstBastion on

Where did my signature go?

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,315

I've lost a few posts, as well.  I'm now about 10 to 15 posts further away from being a genuine DAZ obsessive.

Cheers,

Alex.

are you Wendy?  Why am I writing in green?

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005
    edited July 2015

Well, I took this opportunity to change my username...

Lordvicore is gone... Now I'm going by McGyver, like I do everywhere else.

I think I will turn over a new leaf under this username... Maybe I'll try and be more serious and not always be making long senseless posts filled with mad theories about the Feline Mafia and The Great Penguin/Squirrel Conspiracy... 

I'm hoping this forum change will be the start of a new clean slate for me.

Probably not, but who knows...

Post edited by McGyver on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,395

and does not let me sign in or browse on my old android so seems addiction is cured, this is rehab.

Can you view the forums fine on the Android? Or is it you just can't log in?

frank0314 said:

I am able to see the forums on my kindle fire which is android based but it gives me difficulty logging in.  When I can log in eventually it works.

edited July 2015
    frank0314 said:

I can view but none of the gear icons work etc touching, pages etc do

but my android obsolete for most Google play apps and all the alternate  browsers like Opera and Firefox etc only the included one works, not the only site I have issues with either, I  lost Skype, Youtube and other apps as Google told me it was obsolete and needed to be replaced with a new one. so no real surprise.

Every other week a factory installed app stops working it seems.

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666

Yeah, Jaguar Ella must be using an old version of Google Operating system.  The forums work fine on my tablet running Android OS 5.

is hopless Samsung Kies will not see it and it will not run the rootkit apk to update the firmware either, stuck on frodo

froyo, frodo is a hobbit doh

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    McGyver said:

I think I will turn over a new leaf under this username... Maybe I'll try and be more serious and not always be making long senseless posts filled with mad theories about the Feline Mafia and The Great Penguin/Squirrel Conspiracy... 

I hope you're not serious.  I have read and reread your readmes and forum posts with great delight.   

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    atticanne said:
    McGyver said:

I hope you're not serious.  I have read and reread your readmes and forum posts with great delight.   

I so agree with you there.   I really look forward to LordVicore's crazy posts, they help cheer up my day.  

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,176
    McGyver said:

NOOOOOOOO....., I live for the next Lordvicore pronouncement.

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    Chohole said:
    atticanne said:
    McGyver said:

I so agree with you there.   I really look forward to LordVicore's crazy posts, they help cheer up my day.  

Ditto what they said.  

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005

Dang... I just started taking my new Anti-Insanity medication... Loonyestra...

It probably won't have much of an effect though, it's actually mostly some old fuzzy Tic-Tacs I found behind the sofa and what appeared to be flattened jelly beans from under the sofa cushions (one if the jelly beans had legs... So it might not have been a jellybean)...(but it was unusually lemony for an insect).

The good thing is that I can refill my prescription any time and I don't really have to worry about getting a generic version, since I made up the brand and drew the label myself.

The bad thing is it cures nothing, probably is unhealthy and now I have bits exoskeleton stuck in my teeth.

It's really a lot worse than raspberry seeds, especially since the legs have little hooks at the end.

I'm adding that to the list of side-effects.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009

The McGyver I love is still alive, healthy, and sane in an insane world.