PA sale moving up to September?

2»

Comments

• ShaneWSmithShaneWSmith Posts: 636
    edited December 1969

Hope the wishlist of wishlist functionality gets actioned before then. Especially email announcements re: items on sale.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

If you click the profile link below your avatar you can then click "view all posts by this member" adn see which threads you have posted to, if that is any help

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

DWG said:
    I'd say during both the PA and PC sales you need to be hitting the store/forums daily to avoid the risk of missing something you'll spend the rest of the year kicking yourself over.

RIGHT!
    I swear whenever I miss a day I come back into the forums and everyone is going on about some awesome vendor who came out with a brand new item at half off, PLUS the rest of his stuff is all "Buy one get 10 free" or some incredible thing,.

Yes, check in daily or you'll be sad.

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

Hope the wishlist of wishlist functionality gets actioned before then. Especially email announcements re: items on sale.

That would be good.

What I REALLY hope they get sorted is the warning when I'm trying to buy an item I already own.
    That has been critical during these sales for me in the past.

• wetcircuitwetcircuit Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I let my PC expire. Does anyone know what the PC sale looks like for a non-member?

I suppose it will be evident in a few days... But does anyone remember?

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

I'm not sure there is anything during the PC sale for non members - the intent is to get them to join. But what is happening in a few days is the PA sale, not the PC sale.. That should be in October.

• wetcircuitwetcircuit Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm not sure there is anything during the PC sale for non members - the intent is to get them to join. But what is happening in a few days is the PA sale, not the PC sale.. That should be in October.

Sorry, I meant to type PA sale... Again, I'll find out in a few days I guess...

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I would think that the PA sale is much the same for both members and non-members of the PC nowadays.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

is it time?

doing

is it time?

doing doing

donkey.jpg
    198 x 198 - 4K
  • Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Sorry, I meant to type PA sale... Again, I'll find out in a few days I guess...

Ah. As Cho said, I suspect it's the same. Only difference USED to be that PC members could use vouchers for lowering prices :( Which we can't any more. Which means I don't know if I'll get anything or if I do it'll be much less than it used to be.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,254
    edited December 1969

What I hope is that some of the older PA product have been moved out of the old VISE installers. I had to return some things that I had rather liked last year because I couldn't get into them.