How to update Message shirt magic to 1.2.3. for custom fonts

So, i recently purchased Message shirt magic but i noticed a newer version (1.2.3.) supported custom fonts unlike the version i have which is (1.2.2.), I even contacted the creator but they weren't much help and im not sure what else to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,024
    edited August 2022

datpurpleguy23 said:

So, i recently purchased Message shirt magic but i noticed a newer version (1.2.3.) supported custom fonts unlike the version i have which is (1.2.2.), I even contacted the creator but they weren't much help and im not sure what else to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Would you mind providing a little more information, like where did you see mention of a newer version?

https://www.daz3d.com/message-shirt-magic-for-genesis-8-females  Fresh download files appear to be dated to 2019. Latest editions of any product tend to be put into our Product Library. PAs do not tend to help customers 1x1 rather they would deal with Daz3D and customers deal also with Daz3D via the Customer Support Ticket system {under Help aat top of pages}.

Okay, so I plugged in D/S and ran this. What are you talking about? It is already 1.2.3. If you ran the material plugin, you should see this. [and this is what I already had, not a fresh install]

So this is probably why you haven't been receiving any additional help from the PA.

And if you ran it, you would see 1.2.3.png
    681 x 449 - 70K
    already there.png
    1000 x 1000 - 794K
    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on