Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2

Comments

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,888
    edited July 2019

Keep in mind, I am guessing here. So don't take my word as gospel. However, I do fancy myself knowledgeable in celebrity faces.

I googled her before I posted. The moles either side of her nose are an exact match so you are indeed spot on as far as I'm concerned.

Post edited by Haruchai on
    edited July 2019
    Haruchai said:

Double post, sorry

• Mostly_NobodyMostly_Nobody Posts: 56
    edited July 2019
    Haruchai said:

Keep in mind, I am guessing here. So don't take my word as gospel. However, I do fancy myself knowledgeable in celebrity faces.

I googled her before I posted. The moles either side of her nose are an exact match so you are indeed spot on as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, it's the moles that I noticed as well. Though, the nose is a big miss. Maybe MDC based his morph off of images of Blake Lively before she had work done to her nose.

Post edited by Mostly_Nobody on
  • DareshiranuDareshiranu Posts: 177
    music2u4u said:

Hi all. I am a lover of celebrity 3d modeling. Dial spun. Sometimes it takes a while to get a person right. It takes research into the actors being.

I have been working on my creation of Miley Cyrus. Now Miley changes her look almost daily, so I had to pick certain identifying morphs and such to get her where you know who she is. I have changed her so many times because Iray has an effect on the person you are rendering with different lights. One light she will look just like her, change the light and she looks noit even the same. So I have had to work with other identifying factors. So, I chose her smile and mouth since it is unique and one of a kind. Then I realized...wait!.....Miley has identifyable tatoos. There are none available for download, so I had to make my own from images of Miley. Using photoshop, I was able to capture a copy of each tatoo and place it on the texture of her I made from her actual skin. Then removing all the areas around the tatoo.

I have all the tatoos she has now, but she may add more...lol. This will make her identifyable for sure.

In the render I posted here, there are other tatoos on the other side of her body. The very large "dream catcher" is there. Also, you can't see this because of Daz rules on nudity, but I used her actual nipples on her breasts even. Also, it was tough making the exact eye iris color for her since it is also unique. A greyish bluegreen.

Here is what I have. I posed her so you could see most of the tatoos. Hope you all like her.

I like it. You certainly caught the randomness of her tattoos if nothing else. And she certainly had a Miley-ness about her that feels difficult to deny. I'd enjoy having her in my collection for sure.

• DareshiranuDareshiranu Posts: 177
    lukon100 said:

Judging from her Instagram shots, I have to agree.

• IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159

Has anyone done a Jessica Alba for g8F yet or do I need to head to zbrush and pretend I know what I'm doing?

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052
    Ikyoto said:

Has anyone done a Jessica Alba for g8F yet or do I need to head to zbrush and pretend I know what I'm doing?

https://www.most-digital-creations.com/g3_g8_celebrity_series_14.htm is supposed to resemble Alba, but there's only a little resemblance in my eyes.

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750
    Ikyoto said:

https://www.most-digital-creations.com/g3_g8_celebrity_series_14.htm is supposed to resemble Alba, but there's only a little resemblance in my eyes.

Looksmore like Miley Cyrus after a night of too much Rock'n'Roller lifestyle to me ^^

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,804

^ Maybe it's just the make-up but she looks Indian to me. frown

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,279
    Hylas said:

^ Maybe it's just the make-up but she looks Indian to me. frown

More like Jessica Kala. 

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,804
    edited July 2019

My attempt at Brad Pitt, late 90es to early 00es. I took this freebie as a base but spun the dials for quite a bit before I arrived at the current result.

First version is with the skin that comes with the freebie. It probably looks the most like Brad, but it falls a bit into the uncanny valley, trying to be photorealistic but being too low-res to really get there.

2nd version is with an adjusted G8M base skin. Funny, I like this skin a lot and use it all the time but I don't like it on this figure. Makes his eyes look weirdly feminine and does odd things to his mouth.

3rd version is with the Toon Hero skin and eyes. I probably like this version the best; not sure if he really looks like Brad, but maybe he can stand on his own as a character.

At this point I've been looking at this face for too long to be able to judge it anymore. I have to sleep on it. Feedback welcome, it's ok to critisise!

brad-01.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 541K
    brad-02.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 571K
    brad-03.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 423K
    Post edited by Hylas on
  • DragonlunaDragonluna Posts: 24

Looking for a Sienna Guillory/Jill Valentine morph and can't find anything. I saw it listed here...

• ironclawxiiironclawxii Posts: 172

I know it's not meant to, but I think there's a certain likeness to Keira Knightley here. At the very least it is an excellent base morph to start out if trying to achieve her look, with a few tweaks here and there.

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/krashwerks-kylah-for-genesis-8-female/138494/

• agyro07agyro07 Posts: 14
    edited July 2019

Who is the reference of Celebrity Series 42?

https://www.most-digital-creations.com/g3_g8_celebrity_series_42.htm

Post edited by agyro07 on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,279

Looks like Emma Stone to me.

• dragotxdragotx Posts: 1,134

That's who she puts me in mind of

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,850

I see some of her likeness, yes.

• novastridernovastrider Posts: 204

https://www.daz3d.com/variety-hd-character-morphs-for-genesis-8-female

The first face seems like JLaw, wonder if the others are meant to be celebs too?

• agyro07agyro07 Posts: 14
    Gordig said:

Looks like Emma Stone to me.

Thank you!

• LearstangLearstang Posts: 46
    edited July 2019

https://www.daz3d.com/variety-hd-character-morphs-for-genesis-8-female

The first face seems like JLaw, wonder if the others are meant to be celebs too?

I don't know if the other faces are supposed to be celebrities, but I also thought that first example looked like Jennifer Lawrence, especially the lips.

Best Regards,

Learstang

Post edited by Learstang on
    Learstang said:

Any progress on Daisy? I just watched 'The Force Awakens' again, and I'd love to see a top-notch likeness of her, which you seem to be making.

Best Regards,

Learstang

Don't worry, she's still underway! The release of Daz Studio 4.11 introduced some issues with displacement in my previous products so I've had to go back and do some updates. The displacement for Daisy has also now been updated to work correctly with 4.11 so I'm back on track.

While I'm here, does anyone have suggestions for hair that could work well for Daisy Ridley? I'm not very familiar with female content

Me again! Any idea when Daisy/Rey will be ready? You have a buyer here. I have a scene with Rey I've worked on and thought about posting on a site, but I keep thinking 'No, wait for this (much) better version of Daisy Ridley'.

Best Regards,

Learstang

• In The FleshIn The Flesh Posts: 157
    edited July 2019
    Learstang said:
    Learstang said:

Any progress on Daisy? I just watched 'The Force Awakens' again, and I'd love to see a top-notch likeness of her, which you seem to be making.

Best Regards,

Learstang

Don't worry, she's still underway! The release of Daz Studio 4.11 introduced some issues with displacement in my previous products so I've had to go back and do some updates. The displacement for Daisy has also now been updated to work correctly with 4.11 so I'm back on track.

While I'm here, does anyone have suggestions for hair that could work well for Daisy Ridley? I'm not very familiar with female content

Me again! Any idea when Daisy/Rey will be ready? You have a buyer here. I have a scene with Rey I've worked on and thought about posting on a site, but I keep thinking 'No, wait for this (much) better version of Daisy Ridley'.

Best Regards,

Learstang

Still coming, just slower than I'd hoped:

Clothing_Render_1_edit.png
    1000 x 1667 - 1M
    Post edited by In The Flesh on
    edited July 2019

Thanks for ther heads up Mostly_Nobody

New one added

List 01 - 25 https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/4054716/#Comment_4054716

List updated 

CS26 - Emily Blunt

CS27 - Miley Cyrus

CS28 - Gigi Hadid

CS29 - Anne Hathaway

CS30 - Sandra Bullock

CS31 - Julia Roberts

CS32 - Daisy Ridley

CS33 - Shakira

CS34 - Alessandra Ambrosio

CS35 - Britney Spears

CS36 - Dakota Johnson

CS37 - Alexandra Daddario

CS38 - Taylor Swift

CS39 - Rihanna

CS40 - Jennifer Aniston

CS41 - Penélope Cruz

CS42 - Amanda Seyfried

CS43 - Blake Lively

CS44 - Beyoncé Knowles

https://www.most-digital-creations.com/poser_daz_studio_characters.htm

agyro07 said:

Who is the reference of Celebrity Series 42?

https://www.most-digital-creations.com/g3_g8_celebrity_series_42.htm

If you check the list above the consensus is that she is Amanda Seyfried.

I know it's not meant to, but I think there's a certain likeness to Keira Knightley here. At the very least it is an excellent base morph to start out if trying to achieve her look, with a few tweaks here and there.

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/krashwerks-kylah-for-genesis-8-female/138494/

Not sure the resemblence is as accidental as all that :)

There has been a suggestion that https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/sc-moon-character-and-outfit-for-genesis-8-female/138488/ has at least a hint of Mena Suvari about her.

• I know it's not meant to, but I think there's a certain likeness to Keira Knightley here. At the very least it is an excellent base morph to start out if trying to achieve her look, with a few tweaks here and there.

I feel like maybe the artist meant to atleast reference Keira Knightley there. The 4th render with the shades on her head looks like her more than the rest, especially the expression. And I agree with you about the tweaking to make it look extra her. I also see a bit of Nancy from Stranger Things likeness too. But then again Keira & her does have some similar features eh.

Learstang said:
    Learstang said:

Best Regards,

Learstang

Best Regards,

Learstang

Still coming, just slower than I'd hoped:

Very nice; she's coming along well! I look forward to the release!

Best Regards,

Learstang

This discussion has been closed.