G8M morphs on G8F

I know there are the transgender things, but I'm trying to make a female Dragonkin, and need to use Saurian's feet on G8F. Is there any easy way to do this versus loading G8M, trying to figure out the transgender stuff and completely redoing the image?

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,032

There's no easy way to use G8M morphs on G8F as the mesh is not the same.

• HellcatHellcat Posts: 98

i found HFS creature morphs for G8F and applied the Saurian textures to the feet/legs. i guess that will have to suffice for now

i've also noticed that when i parent the Saurian tail to G8F, i can't pose it. it just sticks straight out from her butt. however, if i don't parent it, i can pose freely. i do need to parent though as i still have to place the character in the pose when the rest of the scene is put in

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,163

Hellcat said:

i've also noticed that when i parent the Saurian tail to G8F, i can't pose it. it just sticks straight out from her butt. however, if i don't parent it, i can pose freely. i do need to parent though as i still have to place the character in the pose when the rest of the scene is put in

Sounds like you're talking about fitting, not parenting.

yeah, i checked. got it working

• Hellcat said:

yeah, i checked. got it working

AutoFit redose the rigging and discards any custom bones, of which the tail no doubt has many. You could reinstate them but SickleYield has a tutorial, I think at deviantArt, explaining how to keep the custom bones and I think it is still valid.