Bringing Victoria 4.2 out of retirement Thanks to Iclone Character Creator 4 and Skin Gen!

wungunwungun Posts: 59

Took V4 into Iclone CC4 and made this video Enjoy Folks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o33TVmkZkZc

Comments

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,786

Technically that is NOT DAZ V4 but an iclone Avatar that has assumed the shape and textures of the vestigial V4 via the CC4 transformer tool.

Not sure I see any advantage of using  the aged V4 as opposed to a G8 or even one the Iclone native females.

• wungunwungun Posts: 59
    edited July 2022

It was the fun of doing it man !!!!

wolf359 said:

Technically that is NOT DAZ V4 but an iclone Avatar that has assumed the shape and textures of the vestigial V4 via the CC4 transformer tool.

Not sure I see any advantage of using  the aged V4 as opposed to a G8 or even one the Iclone native females.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    Nice music video! V4 was before my time as a 3D artist. I didn't discover 3D art until Genesis 3, but for some reason I find the Victoria 4 model very interesting. I've always been fascinated with that figure, I'm not completely sure why. Maybe because she was apparently "top dog" for SO LONG compared to all the other figure generations before or since. I really enjoyed the video! Thank you for sharing!