Library navigation

I have been looking for a solution for this but nothing came up.

So until a couple of hrs ago, when using wasd in the library i could go up and down and expand/collapse the folders there, now suddenly whatever key i press in the library goes to the things that start with this letter as long as the folder is expanded already and also the camera moves with it.

Usually i have the keyboard navigation on in the viewport but when i clich in library pane or scene pane i can navigate with no issue. Now i can't it's like the wasd no longer work as arrow keys. Is there a way to fix this?

Comments

• Willy2Willy2 Posts: 165

When I see that DAzStudio no longer works as I wish, due to a bad setting, I go to the directory C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming and I delete the DAZ 3D directory.
    This reconfigures DazStudio with the initial settings.

• christine13blackchristine13black Posts: 4
    edited June 2022

Willy2 said:

When I see that DAzStudio no longer works as I wish, due to a bad setting, I go to the directory C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming and I delete the DAZ 3D directory.
    This reconfigures DazStudio with the initial settings.

This resets everything though, and i have many custom actions, layouts etc, that's why i even keep a backup of the appdata folder to be sure i don't lose them.

I tried that, it did not fix the issue.

Post edited by christine13black on