I cant find my daz studio saved files on explorer

I recently get some save files from my other computer. And i overwrite a scene file that i made from a merge. But when i try to open the file it were just showing the save file from past that i overwrited on. But i were able to open it from recently opened files. Then i delete de file from explorer while daz is still running my scene that i want to save and when i am done i saved it as the same name. But it wasnt appearing on the explorer and i cant find it in open tab too. I can only load it from recent files now and dont know what to do. I cant even delete my temp and cash files because of the scare of deleting those file

Comments

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879

The best search option for windows is "Everything" from Voidtools.  It will find everything.

https://www.voidtools.com/

It takes very little time for it to scan your HDDs.  Once its done, just type in the file you are looking for in the search and it will find as you type.

• Thanks matty i found it. Instead of saving the same named folder in f i saved it in d. So that was my problem and ur app suggestion find out the save file. Thx a lot
  • If you hold down the ctrl key (cmd for Mac) while you click on the entry in File>Open recent Daz Studuio will opena  file browser to the location rather than loading the file.

• ShelLuserShelLuser Posts: 748

Just making sure: you are away of the 'quick access' section in Explorer?  Because that can be a really useful option to gain access to your most often used locations.

Basically...  in Daz Studio hop over to your content library pane and find your local library (called "My Daz Library" by default). Right click on it, then use "browse to folder location". Well, then you may want to add that folder to your quick access.  Easiest way to do that is to go one level "higher" (click the up arrow in front the Explorer address bar, or use the address bar itself), then right click on the folder you want to add and use the option from the context menu.