Virtual Dryad? Where are the clothing DUFs?

edited June 2022 in The Commons

I picked up this bundle: https://www.daz3d.com/virtual-dryad-outfit-for-genesis-8-and-81-females-bundle and the materials show in my runtime; but not the costume dufs. Did I miss something? I uninstalled it and reinstalled it again but no change.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,751

I didn't pay attention too much to the product, but is it possible that you are supposed to apply the materials to a G8F/G81F's skin directly?

• Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,129

That's a bundle, you're installing all the other parts of it right?

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Were there multiple installers?

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,352

The bundle would have 4 individual installers for each clothing part.  Did you install all four?

• It's broken in Daz downloads, yes. If you install it in any way other than manual .zip download&install it only installs the materials.

• edited June 2022

PixelSploiting   ok; that would explain it. The bundle supposedly inports all the parts but when I check to see what was installed it's only the materials. I'll try the manual install of the component clothing parts. DIM specifically shows that the clothing model DUFs are NOT installed. I installed all the components through DIM as I haven't been able to get the new installer to work. But it didn't install the base clothing models. Ok; hand installed the various parts and it looks like it's all there; cool; thanks for the advice. :D

Post edited by wickedprince3d_fd273b40ac on
  • Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,604

The readmes show the clothes to be in the clothing root directory but the zip files have them in the "Virtual Dryad G8F G81F" directory. DIM is downloading an installer with the files but it isn't installing them

• Peter Wade   Yeah that's what it looked like to me. All fixed after I hand installed them.

• have same issue how can i resolve it please ? 

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,252

The manifest in each of the installers has an incorrect path, so the files do not get installed. The folder structure is correct, however, so manually copying them to the same relative location will work.

• mzkittiezmzkittiez Posts: 2

is this fixed yet ?