Any ideas to make my life easier when posing a modified figure?

Hey, I followed this tutorial here and made a full body gen8.1 morph from a 3d scan.

Everything worked well, apart from the fact that it's pretty difficult to apply poses I purchased from the Daz store to this morphed figure. 
I need quite a lot of re-posing after I apply them.

Now, I know this is pretty obvious, since the morphed figure has different leg length, arm lengths, bone orientation....etc from the default gen8.1 figure,
which the purchased figure is designed for... but I'm curious if anyone know tips to make my life easier, rather than making a big manual fix by myself,
everytime I want to apply purchased poses.

Any kind of advice is appreciated, like little tips when I use the "Adjust rigging to shape" option (here, I use everything as default, except for checking the "adjust orientation" )
and the ERC freeze thing, if that helps in any ways.

Comments

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951
    edited June 2022

Reality is that all pre made poses are going to need adjustments when used with any modified figures  ,it can't be helped . Only thing I can suggest is learn to love adjusting ....... and if you use the same type figure alot ,save the adjusted poses ,so  you don't have to adjust every time ......hope this is a little help

Post edited by carrie58 on
  • chamco0531chamco0531 Posts: 24

OKay I'll practice :)