How to add anatomical elements to a Genesis 8 figure?

I have bought the male and female pro bundles with anatomical elements included, and can see them in the list of smart content but when I click on them to add them to the figure, nothing happens?

Comments

• Are you sure it's the Anatomical Elements you are loading, not a material preset from a character to make the already-loaded eleemnts match the rest of the skin? The actual element figures appear in the Anatomy category, or in the Content Library in People/Genesis 8 Male (or female)/Anatomy/

• Make sure you're in the right tab. I have a test render going at the moment so I can't double check, but when you're in the "Smart Content" tab(located on the left side of the view port) check the tabs at the top of the Smart Content box. If you're not in the "Files" tab and are instead in the "Products" tab, that can happen iirc. I'm fairly certain its under "Anatomy" in the Smart Content tab when the Files tab is selected. Its where you also find the fiber mesh brows for most G8 figures. Also, be certain you have the Genesis 8 Female figure selected before you apply them.

• TorkudaTorkuda Posts: 148

Like the others say, make sure it's not the material tab you're looking at over anatomy or even prop. Real quick tip- the default genesis 8 models DON'T come with eyebrows- I know, it's weird. The default shaders just paint those on. So if you find you just bought a character without physical eyebrows, you'll have to find another with them in order to get eyebrows.