"Duplicate formulas found" fix plugin?

I have a huge library now and can't make a fix for every duplicate formula found, i would love a plugin that automatically fix it, or just an option to turn off that notification 

Comments

• The trouble is that most such warnings are not actually product bugs per se - they are usually two perfectly function characters or morph sets that happen to use the same names for their sliders, and so have the same linkages in any joint adjustments they need to do (or even the same linkages between full morph and head/body shapes). The fix is to rename them - ideally everything should use a prefix derived from the artist name, so they would have to use the same prefix as well as the same shape name to trigger a clash - and it's certainly worth reporting them to support (for Daz products) or the maker, but it isn't soemthing with a pre-determined fix that could be automated and it is triggered by scanning the asset files associated with the character so I'm not sure how it could be marked to skip, other than what is already possible in removing oneof the aprties pending a fix (or do your own fix, but bear in mind that ytou may not use the same additon to the name as the official fix)..