Two ironman13 mega pose set suggestions

TallulahdahlingTallulahdahling Posts: 387
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

I love the i13 mega pose sets and have bought several of them because not only are they beautifully posed but the partial poses are extremely useful.

However, I do a lot of illustrations that are *not* sexy or glamorous, and would love to have mega pose sets for G2F and G2M doing ordinary things *without* that touch of sexiness that's in most ironman poses. Poses for chairs and sofas, sitting at tables, standing, picking things up, holding a child, walking, running, squatting... a big everyday, non-flirty, practical pose set with partial poses would be something I'd likely use in almost every render.

I'd also love to have a mega pose set suitable for pre-school and grade-school kids.

I realize this may not be of interest to ironman13 - we all have work that appeals to us and work that doesn't. If this isn't i13 material, maybe some other pose artist would be interested in doing such a set?

If the commercial success of such products is in question - how many people reading this would like to have sets like these?

I'm giving you my biggest, most longing puppy dog eyes, because I really want this!

Comments

• DamanyoDamanyo Posts: 44
    edited December 1969

Love your name "Tallulahdahling". I believe it's a great suggestion (I also like to depict everyday actions). In the interim you might want to check out 'Men at Work Poses'; and I find that many of the i13 and 'Capsces Poses' can be adjusted quickly and easily to fit my needs. But I hope you get what you are requesting as well! :)

• TallulahdahlingTallulahdahling Posts: 387
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the suggestion, DiggrDude. I'm crossing fingers and toes for the mega sets, though. They'd be great!

• EveniosEvenios Posts: 119

i agree id like to see some kinda thoughtul/moody kinda reflective maybe "cinimatic" sort of poses would be fun ;-).  as not everyone needs sexy pin up poses all the time ;-)

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,821

I love the i13 mega pose sets and have bought several of them because not only are they beautifully posed but the partial poses are extremely useful.

However, I do a lot of illustrations that are *not* sexy or glamorous, and would love to have mega pose sets for G2F and G2M doing ordinary things *without* that touch of sexiness that's in most ironman poses. Poses for chairs and sofas, sitting at tables, standing, picking things up, holding a child, walking, running, squatting... a big everyday, non-flirty, practical pose set with partial poses would be something I'd likely use in almost every render.

I'd also love to have a mega pose set suitable for pre-school and grade-school kids.

I realize this may not be of interest to ironman13 - we all have work that appeals to us and work that doesn't. If this isn't i13 material, maybe some other pose artist would be interested in doing such a set?

If the commercial success of such products is in question - how many people reading this would like to have sets like these?

I'm giving you my biggest, most longing puppy dog eyes, because I really want this!

As long as you're using G2F/G2M, you might try Tako Yakida's Casual Friday poses for original Genesis.

http://www.daz3d.com/casual-friday-poses-for-v5-and-genesis

The hands can go slightly wonky when you use it on Genesis 2, but it's a versatile set with partials for upper and lower bodies. It's not a huge set, but it's good for a lot of things.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Agree with OP; I'd buy those suggestions.

I tend to do a lot of my own, but haveing something to start with is alwas nice. Of the two new releases he's produced I'll only get one as they are not different enough, whereas those the OP suggests are.

• VhardamisVhardamis Posts: 576
    nicstt said:

I tend to do a lot of my own, but haveing something to start with is alwas nice. Of the two new releases he's produced I'll only get one as they are not different enough, whereas those the OP suggests are.

Ironman13 is a she :)

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    Vhardamis said:

nicstt said:

Ironman13 is a she :)

My bad... Sorry. :)

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609

Yes, I have tons of Ironman 13 pose sets for v4 and they are really great, such sets for the new generation figures would be great to have :) btw. the sets by lunchlady are also great.

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,540

If you find a pose set that you like, but they're all full body, it is possible to break the full body poses into upper and lower body and then mix & match them.

• EveniosEvenios Posts: 119

Id like to see some more non pinup sets. like perhaps emotional/moody cinimatic poses.  most of the poses out there  seems to be the oh look at me im a sexy pinup model pose. and to be honest i would think one only really needs so many of those.  more "everyday" or moody or . non pinup overly sexy poses would be a good thing me thinks.