What’s with the clothes ?

Hello everyone, I’m looking for the shirt on this picture, from Z Household Chores Cleaning for Genesis 8.

Could you help me?

Comments

• mdingmding Posts: 1,137

"Endless Summer for GF8" by serzart at Renderosity

• Drogo NazhurDrogo Nazhur Posts: 1,032

I miss the days when a product listed the other products being used because it encouraged the purchase of those other products. I wish they would go back to that

• mding said:

"Endless Summer for GF8" by serzart at Renderosity

Thank you very much.

• csaacsaa Posts: 812

Drogo Nazhur said:

I miss the days when a product listed the other products being used because it encouraged the purchase of those other products. I wish they would go back to that

+1 on that. I find myself asking what other assets the PA used in the promo images.  Might have been tempted to buy some of that as well.

Cheers!

• Granted, some PAs farm out their promo creation to others, but it would be nice if those 'others' sent back a list of products used along with the assigned promotional renders. 

Although if the product(s) in the promo is/are only available from The Other Site, I'm not sure they'd be mentioned in the Daz Store anyway.  

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,569

Drogo Nazhur said:

...+1

Same for hair content. 

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,557

"sigh" I miss the days when every other post wasn't one asking about items used in promos, LOL. Seriously, it used to not be that frequent and in the last couple of years, it does seem like it's every other post at times. Either users forgot how to use the internet and google or the promo images have really reached new levels of excellence.

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,114

"sigh" I miss the days when every other post wasn't one asking about items used in promos, LOL. Seriously, it used to not be that frequent and in the last couple of years, it does seem like it's every other post at times. Either users forgot how to use the internet and google or the promo images have really reached new levels of excellence.

The amount of items for sale has exponentially increased over the years. Not to mention, sometimes the items used are from previous generations (people often assume it is from the current generation) or from other stores. Before there were less options than there is now.
  • rosselianirosseliani Posts: 374

A promo image can be made with dozens of products, clothes, hair, character, textures, poses, expressions, morphs, environment backgrounds and props, lighting etc...

I usually limit the credit informations to clothes and character (if not too much modified) for my promo images ( I create and sell dForce hair). And I like to credit the freebies that I use, especially the HDRIs.

• marblemarble Posts: 7,449

Somewhat off-topic but, looking at the picture in the OP, my eyes were immediately drawn to the mop, not the character or her clothes. Is it really a mop or some kind of anti-gravity device?

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,685

That outfit wouldn't be listed on the product page at any rate because it's at Renderosity. Although serzart makes great clothes, they do not get a lot of notoriety; so, unless someone has been keeping up with new releases over the past four years, they might have missed it. Also, Daz gained a lot of new users during the lockdowns; what other source of discovering this info is there than asking on this forum?

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,148

FSMCDesigns said:

Nobody's forcing you to read the threads. 

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,548

Kitbashing and customization may make identification impossible.

• FSMCDesigns said:

There would be less need for such threads if PAs would create threads in "Daz PA Commercial Products" for their offerings, either individually or collectively. Then there would be a place for all of these discussions, and less reason for all the sighs.

And to reduce my own sighing (and enable Daz-Deals to include more forum links on product pages), each thread would contain links to the products being discussed: https://www.daz3d.com/z-household-chores-cleaning-for-genesis-8

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,557

Torquinox said:

Exactly my point. While clothing and even hair are easier to locate, characters are next to impossible and I try to educate new users on this since the majority of ID requests seem to come from new users.

Gordig said:

True, guess I can stop helping people find items like I usually try to do. Lesson learned, thanks!

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,548

MimicMolly said:

The amount of items for sale has exponentially increased over the years. Not to mention, sometimes the items used are from previous generations (people often assume it is from the current generation) or from other stores. Before there were less options than there is now.

Ths is also true and worth repeating.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,743
    edited May 2022

There was one thread where the PA or the artist joined in and listed all the products that made up the outfit in 'one' image. It had been made from about about ten items from Gen 3 or 4, most by Lady Littlefox RuntimeDNA. All released way before I found 3D and Daz Studio. I purchased them and moved them up to G8. I would never had found them otherwise. 

Commerical threads from older items get buried or may have been in the older forum that was lost when it was updated again before I joined. So asking polietly for help I can appreciate. I do wish there was a single space for it. I find these questions in Product Suggestions and Commons. Regardless I may learn from these often.

Post edited by memcneil70 on
  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,059
    marble said:

Somewhat off-topic but, looking at the picture in the OP, my eyes were immediately drawn to the mop, not the character or her clothes. Is it really a mop or some kind of anti-gravity device?

Exactly my thought too. Needs a morph or dForce to be activated.

• N00b4EverN00b4Ever Posts: 286

richardandtracy said:

marble said:

Exactly my thought too. Needs a morph or dForce to be activated.

Or it was left to dry outside over a very hot summer 

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,960

FSMCDesigns said:

Torquinox said:

Exactly my point. While clothing and even hair are easier to locate, characters are next to impossible and I try to educate new users on this since the majority of ID requests seem to come from new users.

Gordig said:

True, guess I can stop helping people find items like I usually try to do. Lesson learned, thanks!

no no no Michael don't do that, your help is invaluable.  You have a great eye and always can spot the clothing.  If I see something nice I want in a promo I usually exhaustively search first and if I can't find it I ask here.  Sometimes I get an answer sometimes not.  I have so much stuff that I almost always already have it.  

• Me i like posting images in the gallery an making sure i list the items i use. I think it benefits some people.

• mdingmding Posts: 1,137

montrealfilmguy said:

Me i like posting images in the gallery an making sure i list the items i use. I think it benefits some people.

I am very greatful to everybody who does that!