any way I can get this comic "tremble" effect?

ToobisToobis Posts: 932
edited May 2022 in Daz Studio Discussion

So I want a character to look like he's trembling in a comic style (example in pic) basically as you can see it is just squiggly lines around her. I'd rather not do it postwork so is there a simple way to do this? I have looked around the comic FX products all over and none of them appear to have this.

So any idea's how I can basically put these squiggly lines around her? (apologies about the pic not showing before)

Screenshot 2022-05-18 at 04-31-11 Quaking with Fear - TV Tropes.png
232 x 268 - 94K
Post edited by Toobis on

Comments

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,015

Toobis said:

So I want a character to look like he's trembling in a comic style (example in pic) basically as you can see it is just squiggly lines around her. I'd rather not do it postwork so is there a simple way to do this? I have looked around the comic FX products all over and none of them appear to have this.

So any idea's how I can basically put these squiggly lines around her?

There is no image showing ;-)

Could make billboard type images to pose around the figure, or actually make some quick props either with primitives in D/S or via a modeler like Hexagon, these could be parented to various parts of the figure.

• ToobisToobis Posts: 932

Catherine3678ab said:

Toobis said:

So any idea's how I can basically put these squiggly lines around her?

There is no image showing ;-)

Could make billboard type images to pose around the figure, or actually make some quick props either with primitives in D/S or via a modeler like Hexagon, these could be parented to various parts of the figure.

Sorry about that. is one now. 

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,015
    edited May 2022

Forum glitches or what??? Forum does like making attachments disappear. Could you try attaching the image, then get its url and edit the post, put the picture in the post [and leave it attached]. Then we should be able to see it.

Update: okay, I cleared my cache and now I see it.

here it is in case it disappears again.

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on