CamLock2022V2 Script to Lock/Unlock the Pos./Rot./scale of any Camera

mCasualmCasual Posts: 4,604
edited May 2022 in Freebies

CamLock2022V2

https://sites.google.com/site/mcasualsdazscripts9/camlock2022v2

================================================================================

Introduction

================================================================================

This script will let you lock/unlock the position/rotation/scale and FocalDistance (should be focal length?)

of a camera you select from the list of cameras inside and outside the Scene ( Perspective, Front ... )

The idea is to prevent you from accidentally moving a camera while working on the scene.

Credits

mcjCamlock by mCasual

Modified by Tugpsx

Contributors Richard Haseltine, mjc1016, Omniflux

History

May 4th 2022 - posted on my web site
May 5th small tweak update Changed "FocalDistance" locking to "FocalLength" locking

camlockpromo.jpg
1013 x 493 - 83K
item503.png
240 x 240 - 28K
Post edited by mCasual on

Comments

• Silver DolphinSilver Dolphin Posts: 1,594

Nice Thank you

• OmnifluxOmniflux Posts: 363

For clarity, getFocalDistanceControl correlates to zoom with orthogonal cameras.

• mCasualmCasual Posts: 4,604
    edited May 2022

May 5th small tweak update

Changed "FocalDistance" locking to "FocalLength" locking

in related news, this script helped me not lose my render camera which was positioned with so much care you wouldn't believe if i told you

df4ov5k-8876667e-7d0c-48b1-96ac-f4d01994561c.jpg
    960 x 540 - 81K
    Post edited by mCasual on
  • ChumlyChumly Posts: 793

This is great!

I am always accidentially moving my camera when I don't want to.... cheers!