Draw Dome is missing in Daz3d 4.20?

I have been working with Daz3d version 4.15 - all is/was well. I recently got a 3080 rig and version 4.20 was installed on it (i did not see any choice in the matter - was using  Daz Central). When i launched it, it was a mess. First off i got PostGRE SQL warning - (this has not been resolved). When i tried to load a scene, I found the the Environment section gone. Fine, it has been moved to a new tab. But i was not able to find where Draw Dome has gone! Furthermore, scenes that i know are fine on my old rig running version 4.15, cannot even preview on iray. All the excitement of running Daz3d on a 3080 has more or less fizzled out now. I really don't  have time to spend chasing down missing stuff. Does anyone else out there have this missing Draw Dome issue? It's not just Draw Dome mind, it is the whole list associated with Enviroment Mode, etc, Also, can anyone point me in the direction of the installation file for version 1.5? 

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,151

Create>New environemt Settings Node (or rendering/previewing in Iray or Filament) should give the environemtn controls - the same is true for Tone Mapping.

Check your driver version, the minimum version required by Iray has changed. Also note that there have been significant changes in the way Iray handles emissive surfaces thata re not fully opaque, reducing their luminosity by their opacity value. Thin Film has also been changed, which will affect soem things. Both of these changes were made by nVidia to fix bugs.