Have you seen the new Store Views?

2»

Comments

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Forget it! It has just this minute decided to show up!!

• DogzDogz Posts: 896
    edited December 1969

Im liking the larger thumbs alot, good job :)

• HaslorHaslor Posts: 406
    edited December 1969

What do you think?
    Bigger product images
    More products related to the product you are viewing on the product page

I like it, but it would be nice to bring back the Related products link,

It would be really great to have the Old and sometime very outdated, Special offer information was reigated to a specical location where if it is past the date of the Sale, it is no longer shown. Do we really need to know that in 2010 if you bought X you could get Y for half price?

Haslor

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,255
    edited December 1969

What I would particularly like to see back are the Acessories links. Where on the product page you could directly go and view all of the add-ons, texture sets, and other products made for that particular item. None of the other stores that I knew of had that, and it was a major advantage when checking things out.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,156
    edited December 1969

Hey daz guys I want to tell you the site looks great on a android tablet . I been on my Velocity Cruz Android 2.5.3 around the internet and the only problem i had on the daz site was a couple of double post and i figured that is because my WiFi at work is slow and i pushed the button a couple of time.

Anyway the site looks great on a tablet in fact better than most.
    I can log into my account review my downloads and even reset them from my tablet.(can't download them though)
    I can access the forums with no problems it reads clear.
    I can view all the graphics clearly and the site loads them quickly for a tablet which is awesome because some sites it take forever to get graphics to load on a tablet.

I dunno if your using html5 and CSS3 or not but the site really looks and runs great on my Android tablet.
    Thought you all would like to hear something positive for a change :)

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,156
    edited December 1969

I wonder if anyone could tell me why i keep getting double post when i am on my ANDROID tablet. it has happen again this morning and this time i am on a "10 mbps line" at home and i only hit the send button once. could it be how the tablet interacts with the internet or web site? I am using a keyboard plugin for my tablet too could that makes any difference?

I use my tablet when i am rendering animation on my PC or I'm at work.

• Orion_UkOrion_Uk Posts: 0
    edited August 2012

I see pricing is still an issue here :(

Email for Reallusion Software Sale states the mocap plugin at $99.95, BUT.. checking the following link (after access to the site was restored due to maintinance)..

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/iclone-mocap-plugin

..quotes a price of $129.00 down from $199.95 save 35%...

Its anyones guess what the final amount will be by the time check out is competed :P

Gonna contact support and `hope` they can clear this up BEFORE the sale ends!

Post edited by Orion_Uk on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Query being sent to Daz3D

• Orion_UkOrion_Uk Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Query being sent to Daz3D

Thank you kindly chohole :)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2012

OK prices fixed in the store now. If you are a PC member then you will see the lower price. The News;etter does state including PC discount.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

DAZ_Jeff said:
    robkelk said:

Please put the "Add To Wishlist" button back.

I don't see a Compare button, either.

Here's what I see in SeaMonkey. (That big "M" is the "Email to a friend" button.)

Rob,

It appears your browser has cached the old DAZ stylesheet so you aren't seeing the new styles that display the wishlist, compare and share icons.

Please force refresh your browser and you should see the new icons. Let us know if you can't seem to get things displaying correctly.

:cheese:

After a week away... I've tried a forced refresh, and a complete clearing of the cache - no change. I still don't see the Compare or Wishlist buttons, and many of those special symbols are still showing up as punctuation.