Gushing over new purchase

sfishffrogsfishffrog Posts: 38
edited April 2022 in The Commons

Perhaps there is already a thread for saying how much one loves a DAZ product, but I am too pleased not to start one.

I just bought Emma Hair for g3 https://www.daz3d.com/emma-hair-for-genesis-3-female-s and I can't say enough how perfect this hair is. I don't know why it took me so long to pick it up but its exactly what i was needing. I have lots of braid hair purchased or wish-listed but this hair is versatile, looks great and has built in adjustments for hats. I'm rendering a western gal. So, thank you to the designer's ingenuity on this one.

Post edited by sfishffrog on

Comments

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005

Actually I was hoping you had purchased rocket boots or a jet pack from Amazon... I keep checking and they don't have them yet and Jeff Bezos' office won't take my calls anymore.

But still, that's a cool product nonetheless.

I just wish it was rocket boots.

• Lol, rocket boots would be cool. I do have the old jet pack but I don't think it will get yo uto the edge of the atomsphere. :)

• Good timing, though! Emma Hair is a listed item in today's 80% off flash sale.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,562

To the OP, I like your enthusiasm, it's nice to see!

Personally I think it looks terrible in the promos, but since it's on sale, I might have to pick it up now to check it out.

• What I love is the ease with which it fits a hat. I put a lot of stuff on my character's heads. And the sale definitely helped. 

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,151

FSMCDesigns said:

To the OP, I like your enthusiasm, it's nice to see!

Personally I think it looks terrible in the promos, but since it's on sale, I might have to pick it up now to check it out.

As a fellow dForce hair dVotee, I'm often surprised at the transmapped hair that people go crazy over, but if it suits the OP's needs, then I'm glad they found it.  

• sfishffrogsfishffrog Posts: 38
    edited April 2022

I'm not a fan of dforce hair, so far at least. I'll put more effort into learning it down the road, but so far I'm steering away from all dforce items. Its not you dforce, its me.

Post edited by sfishffrog on
  • evacynevacyn Posts: 958
    I love your comment, OP! Nice to see a positive comment amongst all the complaining in these forums.
  • Thanks. I'm really looking forward to that euphoric moment when a product "just works" for me. It's a mystery. And then I will probably buy everything dforce, lol. I've been addicted to daz since the beginning of 2022, so pretty green. And gushy about awesome hair products :)