Getting back into Carrara

Well, looks like I am now getting back into making art with Carrara.  I have to admit, I've fallen out of art over the last several years.. but one of the characters I'm playing in an online game inspired me to want to make more!    My thanks to Wendy for getting me unblocked, since it's been a couple of years and I as at my wits end trying to get Gensis 1 working in Carrara.   Here is a sneak peak from my draft render.   My full render should be done in a few days!

Greymist

Comments

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,179

Boojum the brown bunny said:

Well, looks like I am now getting back into making art with Carrara ... I as at my wits end trying to get Gensis 1 working in Carrara.   Here is a sneak peak from my draft render.   My full render should be done in a few days!

I also gave up on Genesis (and DS content in general), but not on Carrara.  Your render is looking good.

•     I can understand why.  It took me 3 days of struggling with it, then the help of someone else to make some changes in Daz Studio, before Genesis 1 would work properly in Carrara.    Not a good experience.  But I don't have time to create my own custom stuff anymore, so I end up using premade things.