Daz Central not installing Daz Studio 4

Hi , 
So I have this issue where Daz central refuses to install and stops at 57% without any error texts or notice. Seems like Genesis 8 male essentials fails to download and the whole process just stops. 
I did try to download through Daz Install Manager but it has a issue with CMS connectivity issues as well. It has been almost 6 hours of installing and uninstalling and  re-installing. I have given up right now. 

Any quick and possible solution is highly appreciated. THANKS ! 
Anik

Comments

• What operating system and security software are you using? What do the Install Manager logs say (accessible through the gear icon at top-right)?

• SquishySquishy Posts: 450

I had this problem the first attempt but I closed and restarted DAZCentral and it started back up. It does not seem to provide any feedback to the user if it craps out (no error message or whatever) but on the other hand it popped right back at it when I restarted it.

• I've also been having the same problem.  Not just with updating Daz Studio, but with products that I buy.  The download wll start, and then just disappear (not even getting stuck, but just reverting back to the dashboard)
    I have to download my products inside of Daz Studio under the "Install" tab.
    I have the latest version of both DazCentral and Daz Studio.  I'm running Windows 10 64bit, the latest version.
    This has been happening for a while now.   Like the others, I had to keep closing DazCentral and re-opening it, several times, to actually complete the update for Daz Studio.

Is this a known issue to the folks at Daz?  And are they working on a fix?

• Pete JacksonPete Jackson Posts: 36
    edited October 2022

DAZ Cental is [not working very well]. It simply does not work. Install stuck at 86% and so on. I have never had any luck using this. Get rid of it. I just want to download stuff and install it. So much easier. 

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • What i hate is this you pay for all this content but have the time won't install or daz studio crashes. then you can't find the content you installed. I have done a clean install of all my content and still have to looking in the file section to find it,  people who created daz do nothing. 

• igotitmpm said:

What i hate is this you pay for all this content but have the time won't install or daz studio crashes. then you can't find the content you installed. I have done a clean install of all my content and still have to looking in the file section to find it,  people who created daz do nothing. 

Installed how? What OS are you using, and what securioty software?