Onyx Lace Outfit for Genesis 8 & 8.1 Females [Commercial]

Onyx Lace Outfit for Genesis 8 & 8.1 Females [Commercial]

Texture Expansion for Onyx Lace Outfit [Commercial]

  

Onyx Lace is an elegant yet highly attractive outfit that stands out from its details and realism. It can be used as a stand-alone outfit or be mixed in very well with others from the variety of components and material options.

Onyx Lace pushes high-quality realism by making use of high-quality materials and textures while also utilizing high definition morphs for ultra-detailed micro pressure providing a realistic fit to your genesis figure. 

The Onyx Lace outfit includes a crop top, bra, garter belt, thong, stylish thigh-high stockings, and stand-out high heels with optional bows to complete the look. Be sure to check out the store images to see the complete breakdown of the included items, their material zones, and more!

The outfit supports a variety of popular and trending Genesis 8 and 8.1 Female shapes listed in features and store images.

Bonus HH Essence Body Morph Included!

Get the Onyx Lace Outfit for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females today!

- - - - - - - - - -

Store Art Promos Below

(Shows a mix of base product and texture expansion)

Thanks for checking it out! More pictures and promos of this outfit can be found on my artstation.

Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on

Comments

  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,025

    Instabuy!

  • evacynevacyn Posts: 807
    Wow - incredible as always. Can't wait!
  • cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,702
    edited May 1

    Redacted

    Post edited by cridgit on
  • Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 1,709

    Released. Will get the outfit this weekend for sure. Just waiting whether DAZ might release another 10% on purchases over $30 coupon eventually. The texture expansion will have to wait a little more, will be wishlisted for now.

  • veenveen Posts: 86

    Insta buy for me, I cant wait to see more lingerie in this quality! I will buy them all for sure.

     Great job on this.

  • bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,660

    I'm still amazed/amused by the thought that Herschel seems to have two main specialties, and one is dinosaurs and the other is tremendously detailed models of complicated lingerie (*). As far as I can see, the only logical outcome is that one day we will get a T. Rex in a push-up bra.

    And I'm not sure I'm ready for that, is all I'm saying. I do know that the level of accuracy and detail is going to be insane, though.

     

    (*) Actually, HH has a third category, the one I personally like best, which is futuristic military gear. So perhaps instead of a push-up bra, T. Sexy is going to be wearing a garter belt and a flak vest. Can't wait.

  • evacynevacyn Posts: 807

    Just picked it up - love the texture set too.... beautiful work! 

  • I appreciate the kind comments and support!

    bytescapes said:

    (*) Actually, HH has a third category, the one I personally like best, which is futuristic military gear. 

    A space-marine style powered armor exo suit is coming your way soon and next on the release schedule from me. 

  • GordigGordig Posts: 6,589

    bytescapes said:

    (*) Actually, HH has a third category, the one I personally like best, which is futuristic military gear. So perhaps instead of a push-up bra, T. Sexy is going to be wearing a garter belt and a flak vest. Can't wait.

    I'm all for anything that will help me make Dino Riders fan art. 

  • ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,889
    Got them both. Was hoping for different textures for the shoes as well
  • DripDrip Posts: 1,035

    The only thing left that I'd want for christmas, is a morph for panties to (optionally) go over the garters. But I guess that's either too much work or simply impossible to make, since I haven't seen any creator step into that niche yet.

  • marblemarble Posts: 6,648

    Drip said:

    The only thing left that I'd want for christmas, is a morph for panties to (optionally) go over the garters. But I guess that's either too much work or simply impossible to make, since I haven't seen any creator step into that niche yet.

     

    Not sure I see the point unless (trying to avoid being too graphic) the panties had multi-stage pull-down morphs. Now there's a niche.

  • I can provide a morph for that and some additional sliding down morphs to go with. I will provide them here though and not through a product update.

    These (sliding down/undress morphs) can get tricky in terms of posing as a rigged clothing item wants to behave to the bone and weight maps it is following. So if something is rigged to the pelvis and a morph moves that item on to the legs, it won't react with the bending of the legs outside of the zero stance. It'll only respond to what the pelvis is doing. To really have something like this of professional quality, you would have to re-rig the item for each new location of the clothing item. This is a lot of additional work and something I'm not sure you could showcase in the daz store. I've seen other products show undress morphs on a textureless model but I know that is riding the line on what's allowed here.

  • ThyranqThyranq Posts: 584

    Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

    I can provide a morph for that and some additional sliding down morphs to go with. I will provide them here though and not through a product update.

    These (sliding down/undress morphs) can get tricky in terms of posing as a rigged clothing item wants to behave to the bone and weight maps it is following. So if something is rigged to the pelvis and a morph moves that item on to the legs, it won't react with the bending of the legs outside of the zero stance. It'll only respond to what the pelvis is doing. To really have something like this of professional quality, you would have to re-rig the item for each new location of the clothing item. This is a lot of additional work and something I'm not sure you could showcase in the daz store. I've seen other products show undress morphs on a textureless model but I know that is riding the line on what's allowed here.

    Considering I've had images removed from the gallery for showing the backside of some of your products, I'd say you're probably already pretty close to the line lol 

  • ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 440

    Another fantastic release; if you ever make an add-on for this, I'd really love to see a short heel morph like you did with Umbra (even shorter if possible). Detail wise, these are some of the best shoes you've done, but the heel size is too much for me.

  • pdspds Posts: 586

    I installed the Onyx product and the add-on textures using DIM and can see both in content library pane, but not the Smart Content pane.

    Anyone else run into this?

  • cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,702
    edited May 1

    Redacted

    Post edited by cridgit on
  • DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,380

    SaybleOnyxTM04272022.jpg
    1236 x 2000 - 2M
  • ChronopunkChronopunk Posts: 287

    Out of curiosity, I know an item was excised/left-out/removed from the original planned release of this outfit - according to Herschel's Artstation blog, there's a plan to at least attempt to get it approved here at the Daz store.

    Has there been any progress or update on that? Inquiring minds want to know.

Sign In or Register to comment.