Jane for V4, first look.

grylingrylin Posts: 278

This is a celebrity lookalike. She has a likeness to Gillian Anderson, and since i have not made anything since forever, i have to re learn on how to do this and that. She  will be ready in a few days :)

xf.jpg
800 x 900 - 296K

Comments

• Very strong resemblence visible there. Looking good.

Might be interesting for someone to do an iray version too. I have been astonished how well V3 reacts to a re-vamp, and I suspect V4 would look better still.

Regards,

Richard

• Forum glitched again ... to get your attachment(s) to show again [because right now not everybody can see one], "edit" your post {only need to add a space or two so you can resave the post} and then [hopefully] the beautiful attachment will reappear. Thank you.

• grylingrylin Posts: 278

hope it works! i am currently taking a little break. Spring is here, and it is getting almost too warm for my laptop :P

uygihilk.jpg
    800 x 900 - 512K
  • TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,571

Looks good.

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,015
    edited April 2022

grylin said:

hope it works! i am currently taking a little break. Spring is here, and it is getting almost too warm for my laptop :P

No but your first post is not showing as edited either. So if you did then hopefully when the servers refresh or whatever.

I'll put your latest one in my post then people can see it in case it disappears from view as an attachment too. This forum glitch has been going on for so long now :-(

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on