Destiny for G2 Olympia coming soon (commercial)

gypsyangelgypsyangel Posts: 1,010
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Still a WIP, but she's getting close to getting done...

file_2617033-1.jpg
1226 x 1250 - 493K
file_2617452-1.jpg
1229 x 1600 - 493K

Comments

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

She looks wonderful!

• gypsyangelgypsyangel Posts: 1,010
    edited December 1969

She looks wonderful!

Thanks!!

Yeah, I like how she came out...she's been a lot of fun to work with...

destiny-portrait-pst.jpg
    1249 x 1400 - 496K
    siblingrivalry-pst.jpg
    1213 x 1400 - 494K
  • Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408
    edited December 1969

wow ! she make a parfect fantasy girl !

edited December 1969

thadeus72 said:
    wow ! she make a parfect fantasy girl !

Why thank you! :D

• VhardamisVhardamis Posts: 576
    edited December 1969

Again with the awesome cheekbones! I like her beauty mark too. May I ask what that very first promo hair style is in your first posting?

edited December 1969

Vhardamis said:
    Again with the awesome cheekbones! I like her beauty mark too. May I ask what that very first promo hair style is in your first posting?

Thanks!

The first image is Willow Hair by SWAM, but it is postworked, as is the second hair, also by SWAM, it's Ivy Hair.

Willow Hair

http://www.daz3d.com/willow-hair-for-genesis-2-female-s-and-victoria-4

Ivy Hair

http://www.daz3d.com/ivy-hair-for-genesis-2-female-s-and-victoria-4

• VhardamisVhardamis Posts: 576
    edited December 1969

Aha! I didn't realize the buns came off of the ivy hair. Looks like my SWAM collections going to grow more too. Thanks for answering.

edited December 1969

Main Promo

main01.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 459K
  • SassyWenchSassyWench Posts: 602
    edited December 1969

She's absolutely gorgeous! And for my go-to G2F girl too! Instant buy :D

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited December 1969

Does she use the Olympia UV's?

edited May 2015

She's absolutely gorgeous! And for my go-to G2F girl too! Instant buy :D

Oh, thanks! Yeah, I'm real happy with how she turned out... :)

tch-01.jpg
    1168 x 1400 - 467K
    Post edited by gypsyangel on
    edited December 1969

Does she use the Olympia UV's?

No, actually, she uses the Genesis 2 UV set. All my characters since Malakai have used the Genesis base UV maps. I prefer using them, that way they can be used on any sub model.

• blkcrow820blkcrow820 Posts: 68
    edited December 1969

She looks great! Definitely going to my cart or wishlist when she comes out.

edited December 1969

blkcrow said:
    She looks great! Definitely going to my cart or wishlist when she comes out.

Oh, thanks! :D

anotherday-pst.jpg
    1375 x 1500 - 487K
  • mambanegramambanegra Posts: 574
    edited December 1969

Olympia was a big reason that I decided to give Studio another shot (and have switched mostly to DS4), and this character looks fantastic! Were these rendered with the regular renderer?

edited December 1969

Olympia was a big reason that I decided to give Studio another shot (and have switched mostly to DS4), and this character looks fantastic! Were these rendered with the regular renderer?

Thanks!!

Yes, they all were. I really liked working with Olympia... V6 and Olympia are where I really want to concentrate right now...

nightonfire-glow.jpg
    1249 x 1500 - 479K
  • Digital TouchDigital Touch Posts: 187
    edited December 1969

Finally, character for olympia. Olympia has been around for long and need more love.

edited December 1969

Finally, character for olympia. Olympia has been around for long and need more love.

I'm quite fond of her. :)
    This is the one I just finished. That makeup is not in the pack because I just made it for this render this afternoon
    But she's got a few makeups...

01-destiny-for-olympia-6-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 382K
    08-destiny-for-olympia-6-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 376K
    star-of-the-sea_full.jpg
    1600 x 1600 - 725K
    edited December 1969

Not too fond of tribal face paint, but overall it's looks solid. Any chance to add heavy or smokey makeup for modern style?

edited December 1969

She's already got two smokey make ups. On in brown, one in black. How many did you want?

edited December 1969

No no no, i'm not requesting. It's just my taste of make up.
    Don't worry about that too much.

edited December 1969

No no no, i'm not requesting. It's just my taste of make up.
    Don't worry about that too much.

No worries...I wasn't gonna make any more anyway.
    She's already in PASS. If you don't see anything you like, then pffft...too bad. :)

• AnIronButterflyAnIronButterfly Posts: 252
    edited December 1969

Very glad to hear that you're using the Genesis (insert base here) for your UV--because you're one of my ultra-short-list of must-buy-PA-people,
    and there's another tick-box for why. Versitility, in that I -can- use the mats on anybody... (PS: Any more toe-curling Gypsy-boys coming soon?)

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,268
    edited December 1969

I want to mention how much I enjoyed that you created Apollo!

apollo2.jpg
    1631 x 1106 - 1M
    edited December 1969

Very glad to hear that you're using the Genesis (insert base here) for your UV--because you're one of my ultra-short-list of must-buy-PA-people,
    and there's another tick-box for why. Versitility, in that I -can- use the mats on anybody... (PS: Any more toe-curling Gypsy-boys coming soon?)

Awww...thanks!! :D

Well, if I can ever figure out how to fit the gens to his hip with no seams, maybe. Without that? I'm having serious issues with the gens. And any time it takes me more than 40 hours working on one section? It becomes not viable as far as time vs. pay goes. I just can't seem to get it fixed---not sure why, but it's made me crazy and I can't afford to take weeks to try and get the gens to pass. :/ Just not worth it. It took me a bit to figure out a system for the M4 gens, and that's OK because I know how to deal with it, but I spent too much time and never found a working solution for G2M.

edited December 1969

nemesis10 said:
    I want to mention how much I enjoyed that you created Apollo!

Oh, thanks!! You made him look seriously hawt with those additions!!

• blkcrow820blkcrow820 Posts: 68

Any update on release? I try not to buy too many characters anymore, I've got way too many! lol. But will pick something up if it really stands out to me. wink

• With Olympia 6 now 85% off for a short time, this may sell rather well. I just purchased the pro package using the code, $14 and change.

This character, like everything I have ever seen you do, looks outstanding!

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

WOW! Another insta-buy for me :D :D I flipped over that white makeup with the red marks, and the white with the black slashes! 

Also, currently a 60% flash sale on your stuff (THANK YOU!) so I nabbed Larian :D 

Can't wait for this one to hit the store...... :D

Sure wish they'd let me know comments were here. >:/

OK---DAZ bought Destiny, so as far as release? I couldn't even begin to guess... they held two of my characters for a year one time. So...it's a crap shoot.

I've got a new G3-V7 that I should have uploaded into PASS this next week...here's a sneak peek on her. And yes, she will have a few "different" makeups because there are some people that LOVE those, not mentioning any names, cough, cough, Jakiblue, cough, cough...

Right now she's got a mask and some fantasy eye liner/shadow. I'll see what else I can come up with this weekend...if you have any requests, suggestions, I'll take them into consideration. It is all dependent on my skill level, however. :D

littlewing-pst.jpg
    1250 x 1500 - 484K