Store showing some items I already own. UPDATE maybe not.

SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
edited May 2015 in The Commons

This is weird. Was checking out a couple of the stores on sale with the flag checked to Hide Items I own. But some (not all) showed up anyway. I haven't refreshed DIM since Friday or so and nothing seems odd there. I checked a few of the items in DIM and yes they were there.

My account is fine, I'm me, it's the store pages.

Edit: Doesn't seem to really be a problem. See message below.

Post edited by Spit on

Comments

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,992
    edited December 1969

Try logging out, and logging in again. Then reload. It usually solves the problem for me.

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

Nope. That didn't change anything. But I checked the SKU on one of the items and it's different in DIM than the one in the store. And two others were my mistake (similar names ending in -dreki). So it may be not a problem at all.

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

I've had this happen on a number of older products when the original product is listed as inactive on your list but it is still active in the store with a different sku. Ishoka hair and it's expansion pack were one of the ones that showed up. It noticed it back during the first 80% off V4/M4 sale. I ended up having to keep a tab open to my product library and cross check. Pain.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,260
    edited December 1969

As I recall this used to happen when an item was released by a PA and later bought out by DAZ. I have noticed it on a few occasions.

• Ctrl + F5 in shop.