Need a bit of help

versora_vincentversora_vincent Posts: 36
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

Not sure where else to post this, and it's not really a request. But I need help finding a freebie. It was an old Lord of the Rings based Scene. it was Galedriel's sanctuary. If anyone knows where I can find it again, please let me know. Thanks.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

How did you find that. I thought it maybe was that one, but ShareCG search refused to bring it up for me.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,785
    edited December 1969

I don't bother with site search on most sites any more (including DAZ) ; I use Google...

edited December 1969

...I had to look up the search string in my History; it was 'Galedriel poser model'

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Thanks. The one link is actually enough, because now I can save a link to the artist, to download some more of their models.

edited December 1969

I just wanted to demonstrate the search strategy, for future reference... :)

• versora_vincentversora_vincent Posts: 36
    edited May 2015

Yes! That's the one. Thanks! ^_^. I tried various searches and it got me everything but, lol. Like I have the cash to shell out on the really pretty ones, lol. And I like this one. It's lovely for an older poser scene.

Although I found another one but I can't for the life of me remember where I got it, but the promo image had Aiko3 and Hiro3 as Elves and they were in front of some sort of Elven bridge. Gah. Oh well. Mayhaps I'll eventuall run into that one again.

Post edited by versora_vincent on