[Released] Modular Pipes

3dLab3dLab Posts: 457
edited April 2022 in Daz PA Commercial Products

https://www.daz3d.com/modular-pipes

Modular Pipes offers artists the ability to create completely customizable and unique pipes for their art, renders, and games (Unreal, Blender, Unity, etc.). This pack includes 12 realistic pipe parts (big and small parts), high-quality and low-poly elements, 5 different materials, and 1 platform ready to be assembled for your 3D works.

These pipes are scaled for the real world (scene object included for example). It's a complete modular set of industrial pipes with PBR textures. All of the colors can be easily modified. The model is fully textured with all the materials applied.

Post edited by 3dLab on

Comments

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,603

Looks like a great set. The sort of thing that will be very useful for building heavy engineering scenes and strange technology. I'm going to buy it.

My only slight criticisms are that there is no pipe T-Junction. Also, in the promos you show a small pipe going into a large one, I think it would look better if there was some sort of join you could put onto the end on the small pipe. But these are minor points, it's a very useful looking set.

If you are considering any add-ons, I think a steampunk texture set would be good. Also, some sort of pressure gauge.

• Great but if you add on it water pump .

pipes-and-valve-in-water-pump-station-stock-image_csp52609060.jpg
    600 x 415 - 105K
    Municipal1.jpg
    1000 x 525 - 161K
    centrifugalpump.jpg
    1200 x 600 - 145K
    1.jpg204222B6-1721-4C1F-B2E2-CB88FFD634BELarge.jpg
    600 x 323 - 56K
  • 3dLab3dLab Posts: 457

Peter Wade said:

Looks like a great set. The sort of thing that will be very useful for building heavy engineering scenes and strange technology. I'm going to buy it.

My only slight criticisms are that there is no pipe T-Junction. Also, in the promos you show a small pipe going into a large one, I think it would look better if there was some sort of join you could put onto the end on the small pipe. But these are minor points, it's a very useful looking set.

If you are considering any add-ons, I think a steampunk texture set would be good. Also, some sort of pressure gauge.

Thank you for your comment. I can do an additional pack for T-Junction and  steampunk texture.

• 3dLab3dLab Posts: 457

The RED Crown said:

Great but if you add on it water pump .

Thanks..