V4 with morphs will not load

MarshianMarshian Posts: 1,460

For DS 4.7/4.8, MAC-

I like to save characters as scene subsets that have clothing, morphs, skins, etc. for quick scene creation. Theres three of these V4 figures I've saved that will not load and have the log error (files start to load but get hung up during "reading asset"):

{059d18c2-96a3-46fc-8369-7f3266807205}/shader_Imager.sdl...
stdin: in function shader_Imager
stdin:138: ERROR: undefined variable 'time'
Compilation of 'stdin' aborted due to errors: 1 errors, 0 warnings.

As to the cause I've ruled many things out- My diagnosis lead to the morphs/injections I've applied to the character (see below). I've also applied (all or parts of the) Sosie character. I'm not sure if I applied the power loader, developer, or CF to V4. I've tried an Un-ReInstall of these, that didn't help.

I opened these files in text wrangler to look for anything out of place. I'm not familiar with the codes but didn't see anything really out of place, of course it could be something small.

I spent a lot of time refining the clothes for these figures I sure hope I can save my work!
Any ideas for recovery and another way to save characters with many morphs applied (if that is the reason)? thx!

V4_with_morphs_will_not_load.png
334 x 322 - 49K
Post edited by Marshian on

Comments

• MarshianMarshian Posts: 1,460
    edited May 2015

OK, narrowed this way down but don't know how to fix. The scene subsets of V4 will not load if the Elite Body Shape morphs are applied through the Poser directory. BUT if a brand new V4 is loaded, and therefore checking Elite Body Shape in Power Loader is an option, then I can save and re-open the V4 scene subset.

In Text Wrangler- once I find the correct coding for the new figure/Power Loader route I may be able to substitute for the (somehow corrupted) Poser library morph injection. Or remove the bad coding altogether.

So theres an update, anyway.

Post edited by Marshian on