Genesis 2 female morph bundle not working in Poser

videoninja719videoninja719 Posts: 343
edited May 2015 in Poser Discussion

Hi. I have poser 10 and daz 4.7. I recently purchased a character preset Emberly, http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/emberly/109639/

From what I understand it can be used both using v4 base with morph++, and genesis 2 female base with genesis 2 female morph bundle.
I have purchased all the morphs and bundles and installed them.

They are all working perfectly in Daz Studio 4.7. However when I used it in poser 10, I cannot seem to apply emberlyhead(EmberlyH) on the character when using genesis 2 female base. I tried all the options for emberlyH available but nothing happened and the head doesn't changed, still using genesis 2 female head. On Victoria 4.2 base, after applying morph++, it did change the emberly head, but when using genesis 2 female it doesn't. Any clue why this happening?

This is also the same case with the character preset Bailey, http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/bailey---character-and-hair/106593/

Thanks for any reply and help

Post edited by videoninja719 on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,888
    edited December 1969

According to the readme the custom morph - which I suspect is the head - is in \Emberly\My Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 2\Female\Morphs\Silver\Emberly\ in the zip. You need to merge the Data folder from that path with the main Data folder, I suspect that is your issue.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,786
    edited May 2015

I don't own either of these, but here's my two cents;

Do you have your Studio content folder added to the Poser library, or did you install everything again separately?

If you have done the latter, double check that everything is installed with the proper folder structure; that is, any folder called runtime or data needs to be in the top level. If the former, I would drop Silver a sitemail over at R'osity and ask her about it...

EDIT; crosspost with Richard

Post edited by WandW on
  • videoninja719videoninja719 Posts: 343
    edited May 2015

i have installed all the runtime,data and people file in daz studio(My Daz 3D Library), and then i also installed in poser 10 content, not in Runtime but Download folder with runtime inside it and other folders, because someone mentioned not to install 3rd party content with original poser in root Runtime in poser content lol. And the morph to other character preset head dials also isn't working, only one character OOT Natasha is working the rest 5 characters aint workin. Hmmm...i'm beginning to wonder is it a compatibility issue? where some character presets only run in v4 in poser while in daz studio only you can use genesis 2 female, for character presets at rendo. Thanks for replies I ll keep on trying

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,786
    edited December 1969

I installed the Poser CF files into my Studio Content folder, and added it to the Poser Library as an external runtime...

• videoninja719videoninja719 Posts: 343
    edited May 2015

miraculously solved itself after I reinstalled Runtime folder to default. Contents are still in Download folder inside poser 10 content library. Thanks for the help WanW and Richard