Lost my Undo Redo buttons after upgrading to 4.7 and changing layouts. Where are they?

garytecgarytec Posts: 2
edited May 2015 in New Users

I made the fatal mistake of changing the layout and style in Studio 4.7. Suddenly lost my undo redo buttons. I do not like or use keyboard shortcuts. I have no idea how to restore them. The program is now unusable. Did a search on undo redo buttons and the only thread on this problem recommends keyboard shortcuts. Must be joking.

Thanks for the help.

Post edited by garytec on

Comments

• stefan.humsstefan.hums Posts: 130
    edited December 1969

I always use the shortcuts CTRL-Z and CTRL-Y, much faster than every time to move the mouse and click a button. ;-)

But if you prefer the slow way: Seems you must recreate the buttons. Window -> Workspace -> Customize.

On the left you find the available actions, undo/redo under Edit. On the right you find Tool Bars. Drag and drop the actions from left to right in a existing toolbar. Or better create a new toolbar with your custom actions and enable it in the Activities tab on the right.

• garytecgarytec Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

Thanks Stefan! Greatly appreciate the help! Now it will be simple and clear to everyone!

Best wishes,
    garystewart