Genesis 2 Female Mat issue

LeggyBlondLeggyBlond Posts: 124
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

When copying the 'Hip' Mat from G2F and pasting it too the 'Hip' mat for G2F genitals it very often does not match. It seems the G2F Gens are not at present able to carry the same amount of parameters. Spending lots of time adjusting the xisting paramters as best as possible to match is real pain.

if anyone has an answer to overcome this issue I would like to know.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,674
    edited December 1969

You need to apply the base shader first, that isn't copied and pasted since it isn't a setting.

• LeggyBlondLeggyBlond Posts: 124
    edited December 1969

You need to apply the base shader first, that isn't copied and pasted since it isn't a setting.

Sorry to be a pain but although I use shaders, I'm not exactly sure what you mean by a 'Base Shader'. I found various shaders call 'Base' in my Uber and Omnifreaker shader folders but they don't solve the issue.

Where do I find the appropriate base shader?

Barbara

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited December 1969

admin said,," base shader" means, which you used for your character hip.
    then to make it easy, you just need to apply same mat preset which you used for your Actor,
    with select anatomy.

then the base shader applied to the anatomy. after that, you can copy and paste
    shader property value from hip to the anatomy surfaces.

(female is easy to apply skin, same uv of hip can be used
    about man I understand,, it is difficult ,without set which have alrady the anatomy material.
    I can not apply clean anatomy texture for my man monstor actors,,><;<br /> need to make by myself,,)

• LeggyBlondLeggyBlond Posts: 124
    edited December 1969

Oh silly me...got it and thank you.

Barbara