Brightness Manager (Commercial)

2»

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited April 2022

Preview modes - One is viewport, one is filament and one is iray..Script works in any mode.

"And, what happens if the texture turns all white?"

Iv'e never experienced this before. Load a scene, click iray, make sure skin is loaded correctly, then run the script to edit it.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633
    edited April 2022

Bought it yesterday, great product (as is your Projection Morph Manager) It's super easy to use.

Must haves for me, this allows more customization in a quick way!

Thanks Zev0 and team!

Post edited by Paintbox on

Thank you for the kind words and supportyes

• Nice script but it doesn't work with Rosa Maria 8.1 Figure.

edited May 2022

Script is able to make her darker..To make her lighter just lower the Translucency weight value on skin manually. Unfortunately her base skin colour value is already set to white on shader, so script cannot go beyond that.

Capture.JPG
    1756 x 961 - 148K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,570

...one issue I run into from time to time with some HDRIs is that the overall lighting is sometimes less luminous than the Iray Sun/Sky provides (posted an example of this in the commons a while back).  Simply increasing intensity of the environment unfortunately tends to "overexpose" everything else the scene washing out textures. Can this be used to compensate for that?  

edited May 2022

Hi. Yes. I have used this with an HDRI already.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Just started using brightness manager, love it. On my first run, completly whited out the morph's eyes. Anyone know how to correct this. Tryed replacing, however eyes whites or conjunctiva stays washed out.     thanks
  • So, I'm a little late to the Brightness party. It's been on my wishlist for a while but wasn't a priority. This is mostly because I hadn't bothered to watch the promo video. I have bad a habbit of one clicking any Zev0 products after watching those dang promo videos. I finally broke down and bought all of the Zev0 products that I hadn't picked up yet when I bought GU for G9.

So first time using the Brightness Manager, and I'm already wishing I'd purchased it way back when it first came out. My biggest nemesis is white clothing in a scene. There's either a choice of having the character well lit or the clothing. The Brightness Manager let me fix the brightness on both independantly and I was very happy with the final results. I think I'm going to have some fun playing with this one.

Just wanted to say thanks, @Zev0.

• SolitarySandpiperSolitarySandpiper Posts: 468
    edited November 2022

This is one of the very few Zev0 products i hadn't yet purchased and i've got 30 days to return it (actually about 28 days left as i bought it midweek whilst away working) So there is no rush but can you explain why i would hamper myself with a script dialog box when it would be easier and more convenient just to adjust the grayscale of the base color of any selected item... what am i missing?

edit: i wish you could turn off base color limits from within the script... then you could actually brighten stuff that doesn't allow it as default (but having turned off limits manually) it does at least provide the function to easily manage the brightness beyond the default limit.

Post edited by SolitarySandpiper on
  • VicSVicS Posts: 1,183

The brightness manager was working fine but now it freezes daz completely,

I uninstalled it through IM and reinstalled on both machines but same result