Platinum Club. An Unsponsored Recommendation To New Users!

BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
edited December 1969 in New Users

I'm posting this because of something that has impressed me. I am not affiliated in any way to Daz, and I am not trying to suck up!

When I first started using Daz Studio over a year ago, I kept hesitating about joining Platinum Club. I thought "Hmmm, I don't like the idea of having to pay to join a club where I get discounts. Why not give discounts without having to pay?"

Eventually I succumbed to my curiosity and paid my money. I have to say, I have saved a considerable amount of money because of that decision. I want new users and anyone else that might be hovering over the decision to know that although I can't guarantee that they'll have the same experiences as me, there's a very good chance they'll find a lot of useful items at the discounted Platinum Club price. There are thousands of items at $1.99, and thousands more with a great PC discount.

Also, you get most of your monthly fee back in the form of a $6 voucher that can be used on Daz Original items, so it's a win win situation in my opinion.

But what impressed me is the new addition of a free monthly Platinum Club item. This month it's a very cool 80's style motorcycle.

Just thought I'd bring this to the forefront for new users, just to let them know that it doesn't have to cost a fortune to get top quality content.

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,712
    edited August 2012

yeah, I hesitated for 18mths at least before joining mainly to get DS3A for a dollar and the C8pro update from my C7pro magazine freebie.
    never regreted it.
    the discounts and freebies are amazing so if you ever buy ANYTHING EVER from Daz you will save heaps on what you would have spent anyway by in the ;-P Platy Numb club as I call it %-P

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,050
    edited December 1969

Yes, I thing everyone hesitates at first. But when you are just starting out is when you need Platinum Club the most. You don't have much of anything, and you want EVERYTHING. I'm very glad I joined soon after I started. The other PC advertised perks, like Members Only forum, Tutorials (where are any PC only tutorials made in recent history?), etc. don't really amount to much, but the $1.99 items and 30% discount really do.