Some Drow Weapons related freebies.

SWTriumSWTrium Posts: 23
edited March 2022 in Freebies

I wanted to post this up sooner, but some things got in the way. So better late than never right? :)

Here are the free plaques, stands and mounts that I created for my Drow Weapons Pack A's promo and wanted to share with anyone else who might have a need for such a thing in their renders for free.
Additionally, I've created another weapon as requested by a friend and I want to share that one as well with all the other artists who want to use it.

Links are for R freestuff page, these don't have any active links on deviantArt just yet.
( The direct links have been redacted, but the assets are still live. You can pick them up on my R page by going here . Got some other freebies are also listed there which you might find useful.)

Drow Weapons Extra - Dacian Falx for G8F and G8.1F : /redacted

Drow Weapons Extras - Plaques Mounts Stands A : /redacted

Drow Weapons Extras - Plaques Mounts Stands B : /redacted

---

When I create some additional freebies which follow this kit's theme, I will post those over here as well.

---

EDIT: I'm not sure if posting freebie links are against the rules, I don't want to run afoul of any TOS so I'll purged the links to the freebies and added the direct redirect to the page where they are listed at. I hope this would be okay.

Post edited by SWTrium on

Comments

• Thank you.

Don't be surprized if the links get removed though. New rules :-(

• Sky77Sky77 Posts: 820
    edited March 2022

Very cool!   Thank you for the share!  To bypass the new rules, you can always just delete the direct links and "point" to your page at the "other" site.  wink

I wonder if there is a place we can sign to have that rule revoked.  In the past 5 years, I have not purchased anything at that site despite visiting there fairly regularly for the freebies.

Post edited by Sky77 on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,553
    edited March 2022

Catherine3678ab said:

Thank you.

What new rules?

Thanks for the freebies, really nice!

Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • FSMCDesigns said:

Catherine3678ab said:

Thank you.

What new rules?

Thanks for the freebies, really nice!

Links to R. free items are in the habit now of being removed because there are also ads for $ items on the same page. So when the mods notice, the links will likely be removed.

• SWTriumSWTrium Posts: 23

Catherine3678ab said:

Thank you.

I didn't know bout the new rules. I've edited the OP accordingly just to be safe.

And you are all welcome, hope it comes to good use in your artwork :)

• SWTrium said:

Catherine3678ab said:

Thank you.

I didn't know bout the new rules. I've edited the OP accordingly just to be safe.

And you are all welcome, hope it comes to good use in your artwork :)

We didn't either until we found our posts were being edited ... and so, we found some work arounds.