Clothing Model Development Contractors?

Who knows what category this belongs in? Anyway...

I have an associate who is wondering how to find a contractor to develop a (fairly simple) G8M dForce uniform. There would be no need to include textures as long as a template is included to add them later.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,562

There really is no specific area since this isn't really a service offered here. Your best bet is that someone that develops clothing sees this and contacts you. One thing to keep in mind, when a PA does a one off not for the store, the cost is much higher due to return on investment since they will be missing multiple sales not being in the store.

• Thank you Michael. The nature of the project is that it is probably also possible for a developer to market the product themselves. My associate would be very interested in the model, which I have searched for far and wide, either way. There is a version from back in M4 days but it is very primitive and inaccurate.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,562

No problem. you might try also posting over at CGSociety/Artstation since there is where lots of actual creators can be found. Here it's mostly a store with mainly hobbyists and users..