- esha -Studio Drapes-Base Pack

IvyIvy Posts: 7,156
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi esha
I just wanted to tell you that the drape pack was a savior today for one of my clients
My client was about to spend about $7000 for a photo studio & live model and photographer in order to create a series of photos for the book covers for his new novels coming out.
After discussing that it would be cheaper for me to illustrate the book covers with a daz character rather than spend all the money on getting actual photos for the covers I seen your drape pack in my email. it was a perfect fit for our needs this drape pack render beautifully
and I was actually able to recreate the photo scene the client wanted for his books covers. which he was very happy about
And being a person that gives credit when credit is do I wanted to just says great work on the drape pack & thank you.
I posted one of the cover shots for you to see how we used it if daz forum police have not remove it by the time you see this message.
after the books get published on Amazon. I will post them here as well .. thank you esha
I can't tell you how much time and money you saved us today .
your drape pack was money well spent http://www.daz3d.com/studio-drapes-base-pack

Cheers
Ivy

1.jpg
1333 x 1000 - 114K

Comments