Tricera for G8.1 Male [commercial]

RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,752

Tricera for G8.1 Male

https://www.daz3d.com/tricera-for-genesis-81-male

The prehistoric world comes alive again with this Triceratops warrior.

Alternate evolution, DNA experiment run amok, Parallel dimension visitation, or alien creature, Tricera is powerful character to include in your renders.

The Tricera set will turn Genesis 8.1 Male into a truly anthropomorphic Triceratops creature.

Includes:

• Tricera for Genesis 8.1 Male: (.DUF)
  • One Tricera Character Preset
  • One Tricera Shaping Preset
  • One Tricera Head and Tail Wearable Preset
  • Material Options:
    • Three Full Body Texture Material Presets
    • Five Eye Material Presets
    • Two Sclera Material Presets
  • Textures Include:
    • 95 Texture, Bump, Specular, Translucency and Normal Maps (1024 x 1024 to 4096 x 4096)
  • Daz Studio Iray Material Presets (.DUF)

Comments

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

Love it, He looks great

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

looks great

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,752

Thanx....ran into quite a few issues making him, but in the end, I think he turned out quite well :)

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

RawArt said:

Thanx....ran into quite a few issues making him, but in the end, I think he turned out quite well :)

Are you going to make a whole set of these dinomen? Or I guess it depends on this one's sales.

• CheetahkaCheetahka Posts: 168
    edited June 2022

Is there a possibly you could make 4 different shape morph sliders as alternatives to just the included "base Tricera shape" of the figure?

-1 for just the head

-1 for just the body

-1 to adjust the back (make it smoother/flush) when NOT using the tail attachment as there is a piece of flesh that juts out from where the tail attachment should be making it appear seamless when attached.

-1 to adjust the back so you CAN have a seamless transition should you choose to use the attachment on a different model. I like to kit-bash :3

Thank you for all the wonderful products you make!

Your time and consideration on this request is appreciated!

Sincerely,

Cheetahka

Post edited by Cheetahka on
  • CheetahkaCheetahka Posts: 168

nonesuch00 said:

RawArt said:

Are you going to make a whole set of these dinomen? Or I guess it depends on this one's sales.

If your older like me first thing that came to my mind when you said dinomen was: Dinosaucers   it's an old kids cartoon. Might want to take a look at it for inspiration.

Cheetahka said:

Is there a possibly you could make 4 different shape morph sliders as alternatives to just the included "base Tricera shape" of the figure?

-1 for just the head

-1 for just the body

-1 to adjust the back (make it smoother/flush) when NOT using the tail attachment as there is a piece of flesh that juts out from where the tail attachment should be making it appear seamless when attached.

-1 to adjust the back so you CAN have a seamless transition should you choose to use the attachment on a different model. I like to kit-bash :3

Thank you for all the wonderful products you make!

Your time and consideration on this request is appreciated!

Sincerely,

Cheetahka

The extreme proportions of the character do not allow for seperate head and body morphs. But there is in fact a morph for if you do not care to use the tail called "Raw Tricera Tail-HD" if you dial it to zero the back is smooth.

nonesuch00 said:

RawArt said:

I was planning a set, but sales were really not where I would have liked it to be.....and Triceratops are the most popular dino, so if the others have lower sales, that would suck. I may eventually do them, just because I love me some dino's, but the financial push is not there unfortunatly.