Re: New store format

In the court of " it aint broke don't fix it": I absolutely loathe the new layout for products. It feels chaotic, the preview pictures are distorted, and the whole experience feels more clausterphobic, while making the relevent info more obtuse. Who on Earth took a look at this and said "yeah lets roll with that"?

Comments

• LauritaLaurita Posts: 196

I am not in the "don't change it" amp but the usability of the new shop leaves much to be desired. The preview pictures are, sorry to say, a major pain in the bum.

• AndrewJJPAndrewJJP Posts: 645
    edited February 2022

What does the new page look like? Everything looks the same as it always has for me. I've tried signing out, different devices, different IP locations, and nothing changes. I want to see what the fuss is about. Or maybe not...?

Post edited by AndrewJJP on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,437
    edited February 2022

Its only being tested in certain areas atm so not everyone has it yet until they finish with testing, updates and changes.

This thread is being locked. Please submit your comments to the offical thread that Daz is watching here: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/548561/website-testing-and-updates-navigation

Post edited by frank0314 on
This discussion has been closed.