How do I make Bugga Boo's eyelashes work? {SOLVED} Toon eyes found, too.

WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,762
edited February 2022 in The Commons

How do I make Bugga Boo's eyelashes work? They sorta disappear once I dial G8F into the Bugga Boo morph. So I tried scaling them up equally, but that looked odd. Now the client wants an exaggerated head up to 300%, which did scale up, but the lashes are a lost cause. Tips?

Post edited by WillowRaven on

Comments

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,019
    edited February 2022

Yes. Load the 2 little morphs I just released; and dial in the Head morph to 200%. Eye poses work pretty good and the lashes too :-)

Go to Parameter Setting turn max level to 200.png
    973 x 786 - 281K
    Set to 200 Accept..png
    1019 x 857 - 352K
    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,762

Cool! Thanks, again :)

OK ... the lashes load fine when I just load the figure and don't dial her in from G8F. But if I want to do a character somewhere in between, I need to figure out these lashes.

• Lashes are an auto-follow item. One selects the root of G8F/Bugga Boo and adjusts the various morphs ... and the eyelashes should follow along. They are geografted to the head so pick up the morphs in the head. I didn't do anything special to keep the eyelashes working, they even follow along with the eyelid when opening/closing the eye(s).

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,019
    edited February 2022

Okay we figured out what's going on.

Bugga Boo is a character for Genesis 8 Female as it says on the Product Page.

On G8.1, the eyelashes are there but super short. I will see if I can make a morph to bring them out longer. However keep in mind that the character is made for Genesis 8 Female so the skins etc. will be for G8F.

Update: well I could BUT not going to because don't have to :-) Delete 8.1's eyelashes and with G8.1 selected, load the eyelashes for G8 :-) Looks a lot better than what I could morph lol ...

n.b. Not all of the eye poses work well that appear for 8.1. Some are meant for 8, not 8.1. But some of the various morphs look fine and certainly one can add some puffy cheeks and things like that to make more charactes for the story.

If must use G8-1, delete those eyelashes, load eyelashes of G8.png
    838 x 762 - 482K
    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on

You're a genius ... Thanks :)

• You're welcome :-)

How important is the tear? Does it have the same problem as the lashes?

• hehehe ... yeah, the tear is hidden behind the lashes. Can delete it.

edited February 2022

I want toon eyes for Bugga Boo, but the current characters I have are not giving me toon eyes. Ideas?

Edit: Found one that works ... Toon Princess. Hope this helps others. :)

Post edited by WillowRaven on