poser 7-8-9

nepemexnepemex Posts: 1
edited April 2015 in Poser Discussion

Hello to all!! I have a old computer that can not use DAZ... but I belive can handle poser 7-8 or 9, anybody that dont use this programs anymor will be kind enougth to sell-or give away to me? thanks!!!

Post edited by nepemex on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,085
    edited December 1969

You need to check with Smith Micro to make sure it is permissible for another user to transfer their license to you first.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,787
    edited April 2015

I don't think Poser 10 is any more resource intensive than Poser 9, and has some worthwhile features that 9 lacks. It's $70 from the Smith Micro website, and you can try it free for 30 days.

A new copy of Poser 9 can be had on eBay right now for $30 with free US Shipping.

Poser 8 won't work with a computer with IE 11, but Poser 7 will, but it's about 8 years old. Neither version supports modern weight mapped rigged characters such as Genesis or Dawn.

Why won't Studio run on your computer? I haven't tried 4.7, but I've run 4.5 on a Core Duo 1.8 GHz laptop...

PS: here is a comparison of all Poser versions' features from Poser 7 on:

http://my.smithmicro.com/docs/poser/PPGameDev-P10-PP2014-P10-Debut-Feature-Comparison-Matrix.pdf

Post edited by WandW on
  • nepemexnepemex Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

thanks Wand!! very informative I didnt know that you can download more simple versions of Daz i going to try to find how.thanks alot I still going to try to get poser 8-9 thanks again!!!