Scrolling the list of Meshes

I'm trying to scroll the list of Meshes seen here.  I can't for the life of me, remember how to get it down!

Thanks for the help!

Screenshot (8).png
1208 x 851 - 1013K

Comments

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

I think you could advance one step further by pressing TAB.

• huberthubert Posts: 410

I work with Byce since quite long, though I never used this (often too lenghty) list.

Instead, I use following workflow in the wireframe view:

To select a specific object/group, keep the CTRL key pressed and click left mouse button. Bryce will now display a short pop-up, listing only those objects that are located directly under the mouse pointer. -- Keep the CTRL key pressed and also the SHIFT key to select/unselect additional objects from this short list.

Consider to toggle to an orthogonal view and to zoom in/out to access objects outside the current view.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,119

Keep pressing the left mouse button and scroll down. If the list is longer than the screen high, at the screen end an arrow appears, if the mouse pointer gets here, it scrolls fdown again, moving the rest of the list up. Make sure the windows Task list at the foot of the screen doesn't cover the lowest part of the Bryce screen. It appears that this happens in your example.

ObjList.jpg
    270 x 1200 - 84K