Red Range Terrain Tiles. Commercial/Sale

I guess I've just been cooped up inside too long, I needed to play in the dirt. If you have purchased any of my products you may have noticed some of them come with nifty little ground sets to go along with them. I just really enjoy making rocks and dirt. That sounds strange, I know all I can say is it must be the adult version of making mud pies... which as I write this I realize kids may not even do anymore. But this set, let's take the large landscape with the "SandCrawler". Once you create a camera with the angle you want you can arrange the Terrain Tiles, overlapping, scaling, instancing and arrange them so the view in the camera angle gives you just what you need. It may look like madness from another angle but that's not the point for this type of image. That promo image except for the distant mountains and sky is 100% these tiles used as I described.

One or two will most likely be all you need and they are unique so you can instance one and rotate it to get an entire mountain range. I hope you have fun!

https://www.daz3d.com/red-range-terrain-tiles

Popup 02.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1011K
Popup 04.jpg
1300 x 513 - 573K
Popup 05.jpg
2156 x 1000 - 1M
Popup 06.jpg
2156 x 1000 - 1M
Popup 07.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 732K
Popup 03.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 862K

Comments

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,702

These are great! I love your terrains, and I use them with all kinds of other things, like I do with Stonemason's streets. I've been needing a low memory means to make a convincing mountain with houses on it. I'll be trying these out for that purpose over the weekend. Thanks for continuing to give us quality and style.

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024

Super nice of you to say! Thanks.

• They look super fantastic.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,591

That looks really amazing!

• Looks awesome