can't find my products

Starting a couple of days ago, I don't see my products in the "smart content" pane.  They don't appear whether or not "filter by context" is toggled.  If I untoggle "filter by context" the content will appear but in no particular order.. I can sort it, of course, and see most recent installs, etc. - but this is not how my workspace usually looks and it's a real slow-up.  The only way I can reliably locate any content is to look specifically for it in the content library panel.  So I can't browse for wardrobe or hair as usual.  Have I toggled something without meaning to?  I rebooted.  I checked to see if there are updates - there are none I haven't installed.  Help is greatly appreciated.

Screenshot 2022-01-18 091031.jpg
3924 x 1999 - 676K

Comments

• watchdog79watchdog79 Posts: 1,026
    edited January 2022

You are in Files, not in Products.

Edit: Look to top left, where your red mark is on the image.

Post edited by watchdog79 on
  • alisa53alisa53 Posts: 157

watchdog79 said:

You are in Files, not in Products.

Edit: Look to top left, where your red mark is on the image.

I can send a different screen shot, but it does the same thing in Products.

• melaniemelanie Posts: 766

Looks like some pose products got outside the main menu and you need to expand the Default list. Your things will be inside that. I had this happen some time ago and I put a ticket in for it. If you look in the Poses list, that will tell you which file is messing up your list. You'll need to put in a ticket and let them know a pose file is misdirected and should be fixed.

• alisa53alisa53 Posts: 157

melanie said:

Looks like some pose products got outside the main menu and you need to expand the Default list. Your things will be inside that. I had this happen some time ago and I put a ticket in for it. If you olook in the Poses list, that will tell you which file is messing up your list. You'll need to put in a ticket and let them know a pose file is misdirected and should be fixed.

OH - you bet!  That's it!  I had just installed some poses and those are the ones that are hung up.  Thanks a million.  I'll put in a ticket.