What chair is Nightmare Queen sitting on ?

Does anyone know where I can find the throne/chair the Nightmare Queen is sitting on ?  (first promo picture)

https://www.daz3d.com/gp-nightmare-queen-for-genesis-8-and-81-females

Comments

• RianBRianB Posts: 18

That throne looks amazing, and when i saw the promotion pictures i wanted to know to, and this is what i found:
    https://www.daz3d.com/infernum
    I think this is the one...

• hansmolleman33hansmolleman33 Posts: 218
    edited January 2022

RianB said:

That throne looks amazing, and when i saw the promotion pictures i wanted to know to, and this is what i found:
    https://www.daz3d.com/infernum
    I think this is the one...

No it is not the same throne, nice find though.

Post edited by hansmolleman33 on
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,255

Looks like it could be one of Mortem Vetus's old props. But it prbably isn't.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,396

JOdel said:

I was thinking that too but this new one has more skulls stacked visible on the throne.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,396

JOdel said:

I was thinking that too but this new one has more skulls stacked visible on the throne.

• Tried looking in DAZ store and cant find it....I guess the prop is not on sell here.

• Seven193Seven193 Posts: 1,064

When was Nightmare Queen released?  It is recent?  Maybe it's an unreleased environment by the same creator.  Everything in the background looks like it belongs together, not a kitbash.

• Seven193 said:

When was Nightmare Queen released?  It is recent?  Maybe it's an unreleased environment by the same creator.  Everything in the background looks like it belongs together, not a kitbash.

Thats probably it, an unreleased environment.

• The throne and  background are prototypes for an environment I've been working on.  Between Zbrush and Substance Painter it's super fast to get a 3d sketch into studio.  It takes quite bit more work to refine the meshes and materials to an acceptable production quality asset.  So I'll say "Coming Soon"  :)

• Romulus71Romulus71 Posts: 142

Groovy Patrol said:

The throne and  background are prototypes for an environment I've been working on.  Between Zbrush and Substance Painter it's super fast to get a 3d sketch into studio.  It takes quite bit more work to refine the meshes and materials to an acceptable production quality asset.  So I'll say "Coming Soon"  :)

Came to the forums to ask the about this throne. Will look forward to it Groovy.

• The throne and  background are prototypes for an environment I've been working on.  Between Zbrush and Substance Painter it's super fast to get a 3d sketch into studio.  It takes quite bit more work to refine the meshes and materials to an acceptable production quality asset.  So I'll say "Coming Soon"  :)

Looking forward on it!
  • FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,039
    Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 11.59.55 PM.png
    2532 x 1990 - 4M