How Do You Remove Cayman Studios Geograft UVs

FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,038

How Do You Remove Cayman Studios Geograft UVs?  When I delete a geograft of a UV, such as a slice of the head, of a character - the geograft disappears, but I'm left with a hole where the original UV texture was.  How do I remove the geografts and restore the original surface? (It doesn't tell you in Cayman Studios instructions.)

Thanks!

Comments

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,767

Select figure, go to surfaces, select all surfaces, switch "UV Set" to Base Male/Base Female (or whatever you need it to be).

• Deleting the GeoGrafts should restore the mesh - but it may be black if it still has the incompatible textures aplied. Reapplying a texture set for the figure itself should set the UVs correctly.

• FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,038

Richard Haseltine said:

Deleting the GeoGrafts should restore the mesh - but it may be black if it still has the incompatible textures aplied. Reapplying a texture set for the figure itself should set the UVs correctly.

You know, I tried and tried, and I got so frustrated that I deleted the character and started over without adding the geografts.  Maybe I deleted the mesh or something.