Does anyone recognise Kui's outfit?

AndrewJJPAndrewJJP Posts: 634
edited January 2022 in The Commons

Hello everyone,

Does anyone recognise this outfit?

https://gcdn.daz3d.com/p/83023/i/kuiforgenesis81female01daz3d.jpg

I had a feeling that it's something I might even have, but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks very much!

Post edited by AndrewJJP on

Comments

• FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,038

There's a whole ton of outfits like that with multiple variations on where the straps are and the size and placement of the bra part - by vendor Lululee at the other store.

• AndrewJJPAndrewJJP Posts: 634

Thanks! I had a look and I couldn't spot that particular one, but lots of nice things in the store there. Thanks for pointing me to it!

I had a feeling this was something my OOT but I couldn't spot it there either.

• FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,038

AndrewJJP said:

Thanks! I had a look and I couldn't spot that particular one, but lots of nice things in the store there. Thanks for pointing me to it!

I had a feeling this was something my OOT but I couldn't spot it there either.

Two things you need to know about those outfits by Lululee are:  they are 2nd skins that are applied to a geoshell - so they should fit ANY morph you use for the figure with no poke through, they aren't actually geometry like clothing models, and second - by turning off or on different elements of each outfit you can get many variations of each outfit.

Thanks, yes I spotted that. It's pretty amazing what's been achieved on those geoshells. I'm not sure Kui has a geoshell as you can see the left-hand strap is above moves away from the body. I don't think a geoshell could to that, but I could easily be wrong about that (?)

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884
    edited January 2022

AndrewJJP said:

Thanks, yes I spotted that. It's pretty amazing what's been achieved on those geoshells. I'm not sure Kui has a geoshell as you can see the left-hand strap is above moves away from the body. I don't think a geoshell could to that, but I could easily be wrong about that (?)

I don't think so, those buckles and rings definitely look modeled not Geoshell textures. I've been looking at the most likely candidates I can think of, LilFlame, the Clothing Assembly range etc. Not found that specific one yet but still trying :)

Post edited by Haruchai on

Haruchai said:

AndrewJJP said:

I don't think so, those buckles and rings definitely look modeled not Geoshell textures. I've been looking at the most likely candidates I can think of, LilFlame, the Clothing Assembly range etc. Not found that specific one yet but still trying :)

Thank you! I have asked PAs in the past when I can't find an outfit and without fail, every one of them has replied. Unfortunately, I don't think Ergou is on the forum, or at least the message fails to send because the recipient is not valid.

If anyone finds it, I'd love to know, and I will also keep looking :)

• RakkerRakker Posts: 37
    edited January 2022

it is this one by Windfield at the Daz store

High Waisted Leggings Outfit for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females

https://www.daz3d.com/high-waisted-leggings-outfit-for-genesis-8-and-81-females

Post edited by Rakker on

Rakker said:

it is this one by Windfield at the Daz store

High Waisted Leggings Outfit for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females

https://www.daz3d.com/high-waisted-leggings-outfit-for-genesis-8-and-81-females

You're right, thank you so much! And when I click on it, it says "Purchased". Does anyone else have too much stuff I wonder? laugh

But I've also taken a long overdue look at Lilflame's store, and seen those geoshell outfits that I wasn't familiar with and a few have gone on my wishlist.

Thanks again both!