Orc Horde HD (Commercial)

GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,548
edited December 2021 in Daz PA Commercial Products

On sale now at Daz.

Orc Horde HD for Genesis 8.1 Male features nine custom-sculpted head morphs and four custom sculpted full body morphs. This the custom, hand-sculpted, level four HD character morph brings a unique design to Genesis 8.1 Male, and he comes complete with three high-resolution textures sets and many skin color options.

Orc Horde HD also gives you mesh eyebrows and a Layered Image Editor dirt overlay to bring plenty of variety to any new character.

https://www.daz3d.com/orc-horde-hd-for-genesis-81-male

18-Orc-Horde-popup-17.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
01-Orc-Horde-main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
02-Orc-Horde-popup-01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 746K
06-Orc-Horde-popup-05.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 904K
Post edited by GhostofMacbeth on

Comments

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Wow! Happy Anniversary! I look forward to seeing some of your re-imaginings. Your dwarves are top notch. I would be interested in seeing an update to your bounty hunter.

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,548
    edited December 2021

Also out today at Daz ...

This fantasy armor for Genesis 8 Male comes with two texture options, from orc, to rogue, to downtrodden knight this outfit should suit your needs. Mix and match to add variety.

Fully articulated heavy plate armor has natural motion for realistic renders, armor may not look as accurate in poses that go beyond what can realistically be performed in this type of armor. Use dForce cloth simulation on the tunic and chainmail for more extreme poses. Two full sets of Iray ready textures gives you some variety for your horde of monsters.

https://www.daz3d.com/orc-warrior-outfit-for-genesis-8-male

01-Orc-Warrior-main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
    10-Orc-Warrior-popup-09.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 887K
    Post edited by GhostofMacbeth on
  • Sigurd said:

Wow! Happy Anniversary! I look forward to seeing some of your re-imaginings. Your dwarves are top notch. I would be interested in seeing an update to your bounty hunter.

Thank you very much!
  • SkyewolfSkyewolf Posts: 474
    edited December 2021

Also out today, created in conjunction with and meant to be used with both the Orc Horde and Orc Warrior are Orcish: Poses and Expressions for Orc Horde HD and Genesis 8 and 8.1 Male .

Give your Orc Horde some moves with Orcish Poses and Expressions.

Orcish is a set of 10 hierarchical poses that can be used with the sword from the Orc Warrior Outfit and Orc Horde HD figures, as well as matching poses for the base Genesis 8 and 8.1 Males.

Included are 10 poses (8 hierarchical, 2 standard) for the Orc Horde HD figure, 10 matching poses for the Genesis 8 and 8.1 base male and 6 Genesis 8.1 FACS Expressions that will give your Orc some extra character. Also in included in this set are hierarchical hand poses to be used with the sword from the Orc Warrior outfit. The hand pose itself will also fit many other hilt weapons from daggers to axes.

Help your Orcs do Orcish things with Orcish Poses and Expressions!

Popup_01.jpg
    1500 x 1950 - 2M
    Post edited by Skyewolf on

One question. Can you use this character without the head morph? This is an awesome body.

• Thanks. Unfortunately, you can't dial just the body. I have never figured out a way to make it work well for the shapes I do to split the head and body. I am sure you can dial it back and a couple of the heads are more "natural" in some ways. Thanks again.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,888

He slays TPS reports

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

Ooohhhhh...deja vu! laugh Good stuff :)

• leemoon_c43b45a114leemoon_c43b45a114 Posts: 844
    edited December 2021

I picked up Orc Horde last night.  He's an excellent addition to my library, along with the other GhostOfMacbeth figures.

Thank you for another wonderful character! :)

Here are a couple of quick sample renders I did of him:  a more human version and a combined 50/50 between Beast and Orc Horde.

Lee

HumanizedOrcHorde.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 2M
    BeastlyOrcHorde.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 2M
    Post edited by leemoon_c43b45a114 on
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,888

Trans shapes, a few other tweaks to the face and nose and waist, Jada skin (mostly).

• Cool renders and thank you

You sold me on it leemoon!

• So cool renders, Oso3D - I feel immensely inspired yes

• Sigurd said:

You sold me on it leemoon!

Excellent!  I do love this character.  I can use him as is, or turn him into a human, or a retro Martian, etc. :)

Lee 

• Thanks Leemon :) I tried to make it so it had plenty of options

• GhostofMacbeth said:

Thanks Leemon :) I tried to make it so it had plenty of options

Thank you for creating all of your amazing figures.  And you're right, the Orc Horde is easy to customize with other figures/physique shaping morphs.  Especially with the included head shapes and texture options you've thoughtfully provided.  

I enjoyed reading Edgar Rice Burroughs stories in my younger days.  Your products let me create my take on creatures inspired by those stories.

Keep up the great work and enjoy continued success with all that you do, GhostofMacbeth!

Lee

• Thank you very much 

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,510
    edited December 2021

I had to play with the orc, but this time not the way I did many years ago where the poor orc ended up in the promo for the ART collab dungeon gallows.

The gallows promo where a previous generation of the GhostofMacBeths great orcs accientally ended....

Rocco_and_BharGanush.jpg
    2100 x 3200 - 5M
    Post edited by Totte on
  • Poor orc hanging ... LOL

• Hello all, I think the orc and the outfit go off the intro sale tomorrow. Thank you.

• I've shown a humanized version of Orc Horde, here's a quick work-in-progress version of Orc Horde impersonating a Tharsis Plateau roaming Martian (mildly Edgar Rice Burroughs inspiration.) :)

Still working on the details, but this is Orc Horde at 75% and Swole Fibo at 25% with some Dolb HD Details and Auto Muscle Enhancer and other products added in.

Very thrilled to have picked up this character for use in my retro sci-fi renders. :)

Lee

OrcHordeTest-1.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 2M
    OrcHordeTest-1-BandW.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 1M
  • I hope to upload a new (free) expansion for the chainmail in the next few days. 

Chainmail.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M