A harness for the DAZ Horse 2 : Who's interrested and for which carriage?

124»

Comments

• Ka-ching! Instant buy for me! Except for centaurs. Will this be a separate product? The promos for Tilbury Mood show the reins but they're not in the What's Included list.

• Also, we might need some carriage horse poses.  I've just been trying to pose the generic horses that come with the old stage coach (not even the Mill Horse), just bend R1-Hip, side-to-side L_FRShin,  etc. It's brute force.  I sure hope somebody can come up with something like Carriage Horse Trot, Carriage Horse Walk, Left Carriage Horse Turn to Right. I'd buy that, too!

• 3djoji3djoji Posts: 1,075

sandmanmax said:

Ka-ching! Instant buy for me! Except for centaurs. Will this be a separate product? The promos for Tilbury Mood show the reins but they're not in the What's Included list.

Due to the fact that the harnesses work is hard to be fixed, the three harnesses won't come into a bundle but sold separately (of course if accepted by DAZ). Thank you for supporting. Just some test renders according the basic and advances poses of the DAZ Horse 2 with the Light Harness connected to the Tilbury.

scene01 copy.png
    1300 x 1000 - 2M
    lyingdownscene01 copy.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 610K
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,360

3djoji said:

sandmanmax said:

Ka-ching! Instant buy for me! Except for centaurs. Will this be a separate product? The promos for Tilbury Mood show the reins but they're not in the What's Included list.

Due to the fact that the harnesses work is hard to be fixed, the three harnesses won't come into a bundle but sold separately (of course if accepted by DAZ). Thank you for supporting. Just some test renders according the basic and advances poses of the DAZ Horse 2 with the Light Harness connected to the Tilbury.

So beautiful! Can't wait till it's in the store. And I personally don't mind the harnesses being separate products, this way, everyone can mix and match. Thank you for your great work! 

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,730

tsroemi said:

3djoji said:

jdavison67 said:

No point in buying the carriages without it...

When these harnesses come out, no more excuse not buying all the carriages :-), and to be sure, buying twice each of them lol

laugh 

Alright, will even try to harness the Teuf-teuf then ... 

It probably has too many horses... :)

Taoz said:

tsroemi said:

3djoji said:

jdavison67 said:

No point in buying the carriages without it...

When these harnesses come out, no more excuse not buying all the carriages :-), and to be sure, buying twice each of them lol

laugh 

Alright, will even try to harness the Teuf-teuf then ... 

It probably has too many horses... :)

laugh

Or not: in Germany, the 2CV is called 'the duck' ... wink 

• Hello. I'm arriving to this thread late, but definitely, count me in. Any horse tack for Daz Horse 2 is an instabuy for me. I'll also buy any of the carriages left that I don't already have, if they have available tack.

And as someone else noted in this thread, pretty please, if you're taking requests, would love to see an everyday halter and lead rope! 

• sandmanmaxsandmanmax Posts: 992

Just out of curiosity, any update on the carriage harnesses and reins?

sandmanmax said:

Just out of curiosity, any update on the carriage harnesses and reins?

I'd love to know, too!

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,760

Ahem... not that I'm saying that I might be doing "that" kind of illustration, but "a friend" wanted to mention that a harness for the G8 figures might be appreciated as well. ;)

• Today I'm buying the Doctor Cab (the original, which I see that I hadn't picked up yet, is $1.99 today) and it just reminds me to pop in here and say, harness? Yes, please!

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,743

Not sure what happened, but the forums flagged this thread that I have been reading faithfully as 'New' and took me to page 1 and the first entry. 

But just so my vote is registered, harness please.

• sandmanmaxsandmanmax Posts: 992

Guess we're supposed to spring for Horse 3 and its various accoutrements.