Jaderail is looking down on the STUPID THREAD X

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,703

Maybe it is safe to eat my dinner.  I am not sure if it is safe to do anything in my home.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,817
    edited January 2018

had this on the forum and could not post but seems OK now

Untitled.jpg
    1478 x 418 - 53K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

You must have typed something that looked like Unix code.   Clodflare has suddenly started complaining about Unix lookalikes  ( and presumably realy Unix code as well.)

I do not want to live in my stupid home anymore but good news is that one of the bullies are leaving soon I hope.  Not sure about the spiteful bully.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010

Caturday preview.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,575
    edited January 2018

..awwww.

Getting a head start myself...

Post edited by kyoto kid on

• Chohole said:

-EATING CAT?

Chohole said:

-EATING CAT?

Me{burp}ow!

Kitties heart

my computer may have carked it, in any case if I leave it at the repair shop it will be couple of weeks before I see it again, they are very busy, I may have to take a break from 3D by looks.

• th3Digit said:

Kitties heart

my computer may have carked it, in any case if I leave it at the repair shop it will be couple of weeks before I see it again, they are very busy, I may have to take a break from 3D by looks.

Hope you have a spare.   At least enough of one to avoid withdrawal symptoms. surprise

th3Digit said:

Kitties heart

Hope you have a spare.   At least enough of one to avoid withdrawal symptoms. surprise

Withdraw symptoms from 3D is real bad.  Even if it is due to people getting upset for you being on a computer.

th3Digit said:

Kitties heart

Sadly not just my iPad and an old crappy laptop that overheats with Linux on it.

Will be dumping it at the repair shop today as my troubleshooting resulted in it booting up then freezing looking  on gmail so I forced a restart before it started going into a shutdown try to power up  by itself cycle, I had to cut the power.

I suspect something came loose actually or some component is faulty, it’s definitely  a hardware issue.

Crap the little mouse button is missing on my laptop.

Am I stupid?  Why do I have so many enemies these days?

For some reason I forgot, I put hair textures images as my screensaver for my firetv stick.

Someone sent me this link,  to prove I am not the only person who has a cat that watches videos on the computer.  Trouble is I then had a cat watching a cat watching a video,   and trying to talk to the other cat as well.

How stupid is that.

I did not eat enough for breakfast because I had to think of others.  I wanted two applesauce containers but was not allowed to have more than one.  Wait this is the stupid thread.  Stupid ideas that caused me not to eat enough.

I was wondering why deflated balls is such an issue.  My mum’s cat Oscar has deflated balls. Wait am I talking about feline over population or is deflated balls another issue?

Oops I am afraid I said something stupid.

Has anyone seen my paint bucket?  I forgot where I put it last.  My friend/fish Charley has no clue what happened to it as he thinks he is a goldfish and do not care.

if my computer is slow, does it mean it is stupid?

stupid stupid stupid.

...it's Stupidbowl Sunday.

Oh   we have the 6 nations (rugby)    Wales beat Scotland 34-7

...but they look so much more um, sedate and civil (and I'll admit, those sheep caps are cute).

kyoto kid said:

...but they look so much more um, sedate and civil (and I'll admit, those sheep caps are cute).

Sometimes they have daffodil bonnets  or dragon hats,  .

...cool.

I have a pot of daffodils and a wooden red welsh dragon (y draig goch) in one of the front windows.  They are silk daffodils, as one of my cats keeps eating any flowers I have indoors,  and daffydowndillies are unfortunately poisonous, every part of them.

Steffi does still try eating the artificial ones, she is stupid.

This discussion has been closed.